HBO: † "The Leftovers" Series Discussion...†

Were you satisfied with the ending?

• Yes, completely. It was perfect.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • 50/50, I wanted a little more closure to some loose ends.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No, way too much focus on Nora.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL NO! I wanted the mystery of the 2% disappeared to be explained.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just a Easter egg I think.

It would be too wild for me if they connects.

To be fair, Claire was from Austrailia. That's where the majority of the cast were at when they got on the plane to go to LA (Sayid, Locke, Charlie, Jack, Kate, Sawyer, etc.)

If Kevin ends up on the island by the finale :wow:

Yall getting me too hyped just thinking about it and other possibilities.

I'd lose my **** tomorrow night. Just with even an implication of Ben or Hugo.

Never watched lost so idk wtf yall talkin about ... i pray it doesnt go that route cuz i want this to end well for ME and not about to go watch that show just to be in the know for this one :lol:

Leftovers is like the extreme version of Lost.

1st season was really not making a lot of cohesive sense by still satisfying in a weird way. It really played on the edge of p just dropping the show :lol:

Lost in that sense was still entertainment and had clear storylines that along the way might be confusing for some. Besides they had 6 seasons to raise questions and answer them. Leftovers had half that so less time to **** around.

Just a Easter egg I think.

It would be too wild for me if they connects.

To be fair, Claire was from Austrailia. That's where the majority of the cast were at when they got on the plane to go to LA (Sayid, Locke, Charlie, Jack, Kate, Sawyer, etc.)

If Kevin ends up on the island by the finale :wow:
tenor.gif

Wow. This is a real call back.

This is the lady that lost her baby on the day of the departures in those flashbacks way back in s1 like ep1 :lol:

She's like one of the first ppl the show focused on in the very beginning before getting to the main cast.

Her being a patient of Laurie's makes sense.

Last edited:
This was such a sad but good episode.

Laurie drugging everybody :lol:

Laurie on the day of the departure anniversary goes scuba diving :lol:
Graved****z is by far the last thing I expected for an intro.:rofl:
Word.

2 dope hip hop cuts this season. They delievered.

Last edited:
This was such a sad but good episode.

Laurie drugging everybody :loo

Laurie on the day of the departure anniversary goes scuba diving :lol:
Word.

2 dope hip hop cuts this season. They delievered.
Word man. Sad but good.
I wonder if Laurie went scuba diving or "scuba diving"

Yeah at first I was wondering if she was gonna just I'll herself. Especially when she got on re phone with Jill. It was like she was saying good by withou saying looking at her face.

But then I ask why all the scuba gear? :lol:

Unless she purchased/rented all that just to fool the guy who took her out there but to me there's an easier way.

Well it's like Nora was saying, "Elegant".

If indeed the world does go on, they will just think she died while doing Scuba, not commit suicide.

Why does Nora think they will vaporize her after the turned her down already? Am I bugging or is that her intention?

Is Lauri really going to be grimey and kill herself like that, even after talking to her kids? That is some ****** up **** man :smh:. What am I saying, they are all ****** up in the head on different levels. I guess it makes sense, :lol:

Last edited:
Laurie did exactly what Nora said would be elegant

Whether or not she goes thru with it we will see i guess. She already tried once and backed out by throwing up thr pills

"It's now or never m'am" I was waiting on Laurie to pass on the chance :wow:

Why does Nora think they will vaporize her after the turned her down already? Am I bugging or is that her intention?

My girl seems to believe she may wait until people leave and attempt to do it herself (if it's possible).

We still need to find out why Nora appeared elderly on a bicycle back in the season opener :nerd:

Last edited:
"

We still need to find out why Nora appeared elderly on a bicycle back in the season opener :nerd:

When its all said and done the man/name "kevin" becomes a legend. His story gets passed around and the people in Australia pass on "the word"

As for Nora, that machine drains the life out of people, they look older and get told theyre someone else when they finally come to. Living under a new alias which is why Nora couldnt account for any of them

My wild guess :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm trying to find the connection between the people that lost their kids in departure(Nora, Grace, chick from S1 who lost the baby, MAYBE john, but we saw evie die) and how desperate they are to see their kids again, if there is even one
Show has me thinking like when i was watching LOST, and my brain pretty much is working overtime to get a wrong answer :lol:

I think Nora uses that machine to "go through" but takes someone elses place named sarah because thats who people on the other side were expecting would come through(I'm assuming some other scientist are on this other side to greet the newcomers) I think it ages them a bit, that's why she looked like that and they are also not celebrating "the departure" there but "the Arrival" of people and a day where people were reunited with their loved ones(thats why she was delivering doves) Maybe that chick asked "Sarah" if she knew the name Kevin because maybe he's predicted to unite both worlds again with that song he is supposed to retrieve.

of course I'm reaching and of course I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about
I tried my best not to start making predictions about the ending to this show but of course, it's greatness drags me back in :smh::lol:

they finally had a dud

this ep was so boring

dont care about laurie at all

with the exception of Matt's episode, I haven't cared about the other character- centric episodes, I get that it's needed and it has been done in past seasons but already knowing we only get 8 episodes as opposed to the normal 10 I would've rather done away with those episodes

I expect A LOT of these last 2 episodes, like I need to pause my TV after every scene because I'm like :wow: :wow: :wow: the whole time

show is making me greedy for sure, can't believe i'm denouncing amazing character development but I just want to know what this all means, it doesn't help that Lindleoff is involved and most actors who have spoken out have said it's a great ending

Back
Top Bottom