HBO: † "The Leftovers" Series Discussion...†

Were you satisfied with the ending?

• Yes, completely. It was perfect.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • 50/50, I wanted a little more closure to some loose ends.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No, way too much focus on Nora.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL NO! I wanted the mystery of the 2% disappeared to be explained.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I didnt care much for this Laurie epsidoe thats for sure. She isnt a key part to any of this.

I've never really liked Laurie's character that much, and frankly I was a little surprised she got her own episode this late in the series. That said it was a really good episode...didn't seem to fit (not this season at least), but none the less I enjoyed it. One thought I had, is that if she did take the "elegant way out", and the flood doesn't happen wouldn't one think Matt would say something (I doubt it, but maybe even Nora) to me there is a big hole in the whole "elegant way out". I wouldn't be surprised to see the flood happen, and Laurie survive only because she was in scuba gear. I'm really gonna miss this show a lot, it got some recognition... but not what I feel it deserved IMO there hasn't been a bad episode yet. I am disappointed we haven't gotten much Jill this season...

OG theme byke.
pimp.gif

Ominous af.
laugh.gif

This plot is ******* insane.

I'm still trying to get over how an international assassin is the president of the United States.

EDIT

Oh I get it now. One twin is the president and the other twin is the assassin.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ the thud that happens when Kevin puts his Johnson on the machine & the code being 6969

Kevin went to the other side for them and barely got anything :lol:

Wake up and its all sunny no flood.

This show overall is sort of revealing this is a show about crazy ppl with mental issues. No supernatural angle.

Kevin went to the other side for them and barely got anything :lol:

Wake up and its all sunny no flood.

This show overall is sort of revealing this is a show about crazy ppl with mental issues. No supernatural angle.

Lol, I knew Kevin wasn't gonna get answers, if I learned anything from this show, it's that they never really give you a straight answer to things, and that's Lindelof's MO so I already figured that Kevin wouldn't learn **** lol.

As far as the flood, remember, what he did in the other side affected the real world so what I tool from there being no flood was that him destroying the other world meant that he saved the real one, the flood was coming but it wasn't a song that was needed to save the world, it was a personal sacrifice and that's what Kevin did, he sacrificed himself for the good of everyone else. This show is probably my favorite show of all time and that's not even a hyperbole, one of my favorite shows has been breaking bad but this show, there's nothing like it, this show has taken that spot for me

Back
Top Bottom