HBO documentary "Reagan" 9pm est

Originally Posted by eldorado36

I wonder what perspective it will be shown from. I'm sure not the real one which will show his role in the production of crack cocaine and AIDS virus.

Originally Posted by eldorado36

I wonder what perspective it will be shown from. I'm sure not the real one which will show his role in the production of crack cocaine and AIDS virus.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

sick.gif
FDR on your Top 3 Worst?

FDR was a tyrant just like the latter 2. Everything you learned about FDR and Lincoln is and was a lie.

Please elaborate on these lies or what we should know. 

Knowledge is Power!
glasses.gif

He's going to give you things we already learned (if you have even somewhat closely followed history), and what most people have already considered in their ideas/rankings of presidents..

He's going to assume NONE of us have ever seen the info, because we are all "mindless sheep" because we don't follow his %%$%#+%% ideology on government, that is nothing more than a free-for-all for resources that only those who have can afford..

sick.gif
FDR on your Top 3 Worst?

FDR was a tyrant just like the latter 2. Everything you learned about FDR and Lincoln is and was a lie.

Knowledge is Power!
glasses.gif

He's going to give you things we already learned (if you have even somewhat closely followed history), and what most people have already considered in their ideas/rankings of presidents..

He's going to assume NONE of us have ever seen the info, because we are all "mindless sheep" because we don't follow his %%$%#+%% ideology on government, that is nothing more than a free-for-all for resources that only those who have can afford..

Originally Posted by Essential1

sick.gif
FDR on your Top 3 Worst?

Knowledge is Power!
glasses.gif

What is this stuff you already "learned"? If you have "learned" this information, assuming you know what I've learned, then how do you still have respect for these people then? While you may not like the three I listed, at least none of them are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans, they didn't put citizens in jails because of their skin color or because they had a different opinion, or went to war with its own country because one of the state's with the biggest ports in the South was going to secede. But its all good though, right? They started Welfare programs, raised tariffs in order to protect special interests, started and enforced monopolies, started Ponzi Schemes under the guise of insurance and "public good" and "social justice", started the biggest banking cartel on the planet to fund the global central banking interests while robbing citizens of their hard earned money to pay off the debt, and they stole Gold from their own citizens.

My Top 3 don't reflect my affection for them as Presidents, they reflect on ideology of who I would empathized with. Not their exercising of power. I know Harding was corrupt, he's was the "top bureaucrat", that's what they do. The president is just a title, it doesn't mean anything really. This country is run by lawyers and the Big Business influences who hire them.

Also, I can careless about how the country polled in a public opinion poll. I can go walk outside right now and ask someone who the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is and they won't know, same goes for the Speaker of the House or any other position outside the President and people won't know. I should care about these peoples opinion?

Originally Posted by Essential1

sick.gif
FDR on your Top 3 Worst?

Knowledge is Power!
glasses.gif

What is this stuff you already "learned"? If you have "learned" this information, assuming you know what I've learned, then how do you still have respect for these people then? While you may not like the three I listed, at least none of them are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans, they didn't put citizens in jails because of their skin color or because they had a different opinion, or went to war with its own country because one of the state's with the biggest ports in the South was going to secede. But its all good though, right? They started Welfare programs, raised tariffs in order to protect special interests, started and enforced monopolies, started Ponzi Schemes under the guise of insurance and "public good" and "social justice", started the biggest banking cartel on the planet to fund the global central banking interests while robbing citizens of their hard earned money to pay off the debt, and they stole Gold from their own citizens.

My Top 3 don't reflect my affection for them as Presidents, they reflect on ideology of who I would empathized with. Not their exercising of power. I know Harding was corrupt, he's was the "top bureaucrat", that's what they do. The president is just a title, it doesn't mean anything really. This country is run by lawyers and the Big Business influences who hire them.

Also, I can careless about how the country polled in a public opinion poll. I can go walk outside right now and ask someone who the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is and they won't know, same goes for the Speaker of the House or any other position outside the President and people won't know. I should care about these peoples opinion?

The Presidential Ranking Polls are of academic historians and academics of political science... Good try though..

I would debate all your bs rhetoric about Social Security and your defense of Secession... And keep going with the enjoyable exploitation of your ignorance, but I'd rather not..

The Presidential Ranking Polls are of academic historians and academics of political science... Good try though..

I would debate all your bs rhetoric about Social Security and your defense of Secession... And keep going with the enjoyable exploitation of your ignorance, but I'd rather not..

Back
Top Bottom