HBO: Stephen King's "The Outsider"...Sundays @ 9PM est...Season I Review & Finale Discussion

So the Outsider did this before to a black man and a latina :smh:

Seems it needs some DNA or blood to copy the face of his next identity.

Last edited:
Yeah I can't think of one instance of HBO ever moving a show from it's Sunday slot.

Maybe it will be on demand earlier?

Yeah I can't think of one instance of HBO ever moving a show from it's Sunday slot.

Maybe it will be on demand earlier?
Now that could be true potentially. It's definitely not airing live before Sunday though.

I remember for season 4 of The Wire they would put the next week's episode on demand on Monday (6 days before it aired). Maybe they'll do something like that.

Don't think this is true. Just looked forward on the guide and the new one says Sunday at 9 like normal. HBO is playing E4 both tonight and tomorrow though.
My bad, I should've specified it'll be released early on HBOGo/Now. Ep. 5 is on there right now.

Damn, I missed last weeks episode wrapped up in all the Kobe stuff (missed Curb too). Can't wait to get home tonight. :lol:

Can confirm episode 5 is up on HBOGo.

tenor.gif

Nope. No hbo. I watch all my hbo shows threw an app that gets shows a few hours after the live airing.

Real talk....

Why do yall do this.

Never understood the notion.

I like to be invested in stories like this.

Not knowing, being excited for the twist and turns.

Spoilers are a complete buzz kill.
Reading or even seeing pics of spoilers just isn't the same as watching the episode for me.

Back
Top Bottom