HBO: Stephen King's "The Outsider"...Sundays @ 9PM est...Season I Review & Finale Discussion

tempted to read the book
but dont wanna spoil anything for myself
might just wait till after
does the book go into detail about the creature???

Show is cool, just got caught up ...Wanna see how they explain everything to the rest of the folks who don’t believe ...And detective shorty gon murk the cop at the barn

last episode was really slow but needed.

hate that it ended lke that.
i feel the opposite on both points. erivo as gibney continues to shine and her performance has some great nuance to it. the whole last sequence from when she got the call was some great suspense. i look forward to next week!

Last edited:
I might need to rewatch because I was still in shock from the All Star Game and preoccupied with the NBA thread but I’m glad initial assumption that it was filler and weak was correct.

Jack is a BAN. I can’t stand that dude. Probably why The Outsider chose him and I’m glad they did.

I’m glad they finally called out Ralph for being a h o e because he’s ****ing with the money and could singlehandedly cost them the investigation with his strictly fact-based/explainable attitude. His wife called him out meaning yambs are at risk so I’m sure he’ll fall in line.

White dude from Dayton got his first taste of ebony yambs had him going on a search mission for Holly and offering to work the case :lol: :lol:

I might need to rewatch because I was still in shock from the All Star Game and preoccupied with the NBA thread but I’m glad initial assumption that it was filler and weak was correct.

Jack is a BAN. I can’t stand that dude. Probably why The Outsider chose him and I’m glad they did.

I’m glad they finally called out Ralph for being a h o e because he’s ****ing with the money and could singlehandedly cost them the investigation with his strictly fact-based/explainable attitude. His wife called him out meaning yambs are at risk so I’m sure he’ll fall in line.

White dude from Dayton got his first taste of ebony yambs had him going on a search mission for Holly and offering to work the case :lol: :lol:
Lawyer dude kinda irritating too

I remember they said Jason Bateman would show up again? When? :nerd: :lol:

In capacity? Do you mean as in new scenes? He’s credited as a cast member on IMDB for all ten episodes but I assumed that was due to the flashbacks and wasn’t expecting original material, especially in the present but that’s just my speculation.

In capacity? Do you mean as in new scenes? He’s credited as a cast member on IMDB for all ten episodes but I assumed that was due to the flashbacks and wasn’t expecting original material, especially in the present but that’s just my speculation.
No ppl were straight up saying he would appear again in the show in some capacity cuz I remember some ppl saying they were partly watching cuz of Bateman.

Whether that is new scenes as flashbacks or a dream or w/e I don't know.

I don't recall seeing him at all.

No ppl were straight up saying he would appear again in the show in some capacity cuz I remember some ppl saying they were partly watching cuz of Bateman.

Whether that is new scenes as flashbacks or a dream or w/e I don't know.

I don't recall seeing him at all.

If he is in these episodes it’s in a preview, CCTV footage or a photo which I guess counts as a credit? :lol: I was disappointed when he got murked because I like him a lot to. Ozark on da way doe :pimp:

If we’re gonna keep it a buck, I somewhat find Maitland’s wife annoying too. I woulda been told her to lower her voice and slow her roll to a ****ing halt with that attitude. It’s every scene bro.
Yeah but I could give her a pass
She was embarrassed
Her husband thought to be a child killer
Arrested in front of everyone
Killed
Still not exonerated
Kids can’t go to school
She can’t work
I’ll give her a pass
Gotta be stressful as hell
Taking care of her girls
Without the man she loved
Who died being known as a child killer
And the dude responsible for arresting her husband
Thinks he made a mistake
Doesn’t have answers
But keeps involving u in bs

Yeah but I could give her a pass
She was embarrassed
Her husband thought to be a child killer
Arrested in front of everyone
Killed
Still not exonerated
Kids can’t go to school
She can’t work
I’ll give her a pass
Gotta be stressful as hell
Taking care of her girls
Without the man she loved
Who died being known as a child killer
And the dude responsible for arresting her husband
Thinks he made a mistake
Doesn’t have answers
But keeps involving u in bs

I figured that would be the general consensus but The way I personally perceive is that those are all valid reasons to be upset. Having said that, I refuse to have her raise her voice and not cooperate when I’m trying to get her life back in order and exonerate her mans. Comes off as ungrateful.

I figured that would be the general consensus but The way I personally perceive is that those are all valid reasons to be upset. Having said that, I refuse to have her raise her voice and not cooperate when I’m trying to get her life back in order and exonerate her mans. Comes off as ungrateful.
but think about it though
their whole way of exoneration is
"A SHAPE SHIFTER/THE BOOGEYMAN DID IT"
that would be a wild way to try and convince ANYONE :lol:

Back
Top Bottom