HBO The Idol | The Weeknd & Lilly Rose Depp | Co created by Sam Levinson | Sunday 9PM

I Was With The Team, The Breathing And Moans Made The Song Awful :lol:

:lol: I was expecting Tedros, two of em, to come through with the fire. Them freak *** moans came in and I was like
IMG_1148.gif

Weeknd should make a song with the World Class Sinner beat.

It is catchy as hell, but what Joseline said in the show is true, the lyrics are trash

That mean record exec is right too, the moaning made it worse.

Last edited:
Chris Ryan said he’d be shocked if the Idol didn’t come back.

Again, the second episode sucked but I liked the first.

Nah man this is bad :lol:
I think the described concept was interesting and I really like Euphoria, though The Weeknd in a key role with no acting credentials lowered my expectations to pretty low.
First episode wasn't that bad but I got the impression that the execution of the concept was going in the polar opposite direction.

After episode 2 I was hoping it would at least be fun-bad, but if anything it's just boring.

Show is bad & laugh out loud corny at points, but I’m 3 weeks in now and am gonna ride it out. I kept waiting for it to get better, but have given up all hope at this point.

At least there’s some new Mike Dean, ‘Take Me Back’ production is :pimp:.

Show is bad & laugh out loud corny at points, but I’m 3 weeks in now and am gonna ride it out. I kept waiting for it to get better, but have given up all hope at this point.

At least there’s some new Mike Dean, ‘Take Me Back’ production is :pimp:.
That’s how I am, it’s six episodes, Chris Ryan said he’d be “shocked” if it weren’t renewed however.

Six episodes?

Wasn’t expecting it to be that short. Mike dean really pulling up next episode ?

Back
Top Bottom