HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

I dunno if these figures really mean anything, but they look pretty solid.

Not bad. Just not where people wanted the story to go :lol:
I’ll never try to sway a person’s opinion on a show, but where did people want the story to go? it hits every main point of the game so far.

only exception is really the Roberto scene, but even then the primary point of the scene was executed.

I’ll never try to sway a person’s opinion on a show, but where did people want the story to go? it hits every main point of the game so far.

only exception is really the Roberto scene, but even then the primary point of the scene was executed.

They are talking about TLoU2. A lot of people didn’t like the way the story went in the sequel.

When you know what, did that to you know who, at the beginning of Part 2, this was me in front of my PC like....
tenor.gif

Made Tiger Woods proud :smokin

To be fair, I was hoping everyone dies.

Been #TeamCordyceps from the jump too

Last edited:
When you know what, did that to you know who, at the beginning of Part 2, this was me in front of my PC like....
tenor.gif

Make Tiger Woods proud :smokin

To be fair, I was hoping everyone dies.

Been #TeamCordyceps from the jump too

You are just mad because Xbox doesn’t have a game that could even sniff Joel dirty draws in terms of story and feels in its 20 year history.

About how long does it take to beat LOU2?
Longer than part 1. Especially if you roam at certain part where the world opens up and if you want the platinum. Lou2 was one of the greatest games imo. Enjoy the game it’s plays with your emotions

You are just mad because Xbox doesn’t have a game that could even sniff Joel dirty draws in terms of story and feels in its 20 year history.

If the only good thing you can say about a video game is that it has a good story, then that is pretty sad

Last of Us is just a glorified Telltale game

LOU2 was great, wonder how they adapt it into the show.

LOU2 is about twice as long as LOU. there are significant amount of cut scenes. LOU2 is almost as good as LOU, don't understand the hate.

Y’all are hijacking the thread about the tv show cause y’all hate part 2 cause the story didn’t go the way you wanted.

EYE have major issues with the casting of Ellie and Tommy.

Tommy outchea looking like a mafia capo and Ellie look and mannerisms just doesn't fit the character at all.

If the only good thing you can say about a video game is that it has a good story, then that is pretty sad

Last of Us is just a glorified Telltale game
Na gameplay was on point. If you like action stealth games especially.

I said it in the old ps thread but part 1 was a basic story at its core. Carrying precious cargo through a post apocalyptic world and bonding through it has been done in every medium possible since forever. **** enslaved odyssey to the west arguably had a better story than part 1. It was good but done before. The story in part 2 >>> part 1. Just from the first hour alone you knew it was gonna be some crazy ****.

Back
Top Bottom