HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

Yeah, was expecting Tess to last, at least, 1 more episode, but I guess with 9 episodes, they had to compress everything.

while i get the reasoning for no spores, not sure how the fungus being connected actually doesn't create the same problem.

shouldn't they be watching where they step at all times?

I'm already sold on the show, I just need more of it at once. This once a week stuff is so 2010. We should be getting full seasons of everything these days. Once a week is corny.

Disagree, and Netflix is learning that model isn't the best. That's why Paramount, Amazon and HBO all do week to week

Weekly release is the superior format. Makes your show an event. Gives viewers time to sit with an episode and builds anticipation for the next.

Drop it all at once and it makes your show disposable. Everyone would be onto the next thing by now if it all came out last week.

This.

Crazy using the idea of the web of fungi. Really brings a whole different level of fear knowing that the infected/clickers can make their way towards you. That's stressful AF.

while i get the reasoning for no spores, not sure how the fungus being connected actually doesn't create the same problem.

shouldn't they be watching where they step at all times?
Yeah, I was thinking this too.

The first time I saw that was the Boys Season two. It didn’t make sense at the time but they’re right. Better to have steady traffic and social media discourse than a quick climax.

I haven’t really been watching anything lately so this is welcome.

The first time I saw that was the Boys Season two. It didn’t make sense at the time but they’re right. Better to have steady traffic and social media discourse than a quick climax.

I haven’t really been watching anything lately so this is welcome.

and I can quickly move on because there's so much other stuff to watch. That's why a lot of Netflix shows I don't watch.

I don't have time to spend a entire day or weekend to devote to one show. I'm always multitasking, even when on NT.

So I can assume all those rumors Ellie was talking about regarding the infected actually exist in the game?

Cosign on the pain of sering all those weapons go to waste. I was like how are they not stocking up on grenades and ammo? :smh:

Only thing about this ep is is would've liked to see the scene where Tess was bit/infected.

Last edited:
like i said earlier, i never played the game so i was SHOCKED that anna torv got the early exit :wow::frown:

this ep was great!

"Episode 2 brought in 5.7 million viewers across linear airings on HBO and streams on HBO Max. That marks a 22% increase from last week’s record-breaking 4.7 million, a number that Warner Bros. Discovery later reported had already jumped to 10 million after two days of availability.

Per HBO, “This marks the largest week 2 audience growth for an HBO Original drama series in the history of the network."

Reading youtube comments has me not sure if people are just trolling or they really are dumb AF and believe what they wrote. Some guy said the first ep being so good and getting high ratings is gonna trick a lot of people because it’s all downhill after ep 1 and there’s a reason they haven’t announced there will be a season 2.

Back
Top Bottom