HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

Not needed for the screen adaption. I’m sure they can find a way to make it work cause Joel hanging upside down with clickers coming at him all directions while Ellie try’s to free him would make for a tense scene.
Ohhh my bad. I thought you meant the upside down like area with the spores everywhere and gas masks.

You meant physically upside down lol. Yeah that part was nutso. There were hella parts like that. Getting chased to old dudes shop was wild too.

Last of us part 2 story it’s good and you start to see both sides. Some aren’t going to like it some let you know almost every day but most did. Game will twist your emotions

Last edited:
So I can all those rumors Ellie was talking about regarding the infected actually exist in the game?

Cosign on the pain of sering all those weapons go to waste. I was like how are they not stocking up on grenades and ammo? :smh:

Only thing about this ep is is would've liked to see the scene where Tess was bit/infected.

Wasn’t shown in game either, but the show in my opinion fumbled just how hard it hit. Little too on the nose not enough lead up. Episode was still an 8 for me.

C3C03488-4DB7-472C-90BF-BB4A08A9197B.jpeg

Y'all can just wait and watch once a week if you want. They need to drop the whole thing and let us decide. This waiting **** is weak sauce. I would've been finished it.

Y'all can just wait and watch once a week if you want. They need to drop the whole thing and let us decide. This waiting **** is weak sauce. I would've been finished it.
dropping all at once is good for the customers, not good for the streaming provider. they won’t change ****, especially since there is plenty of buzz being generated week to week.

Could go the other way too. People losing interest as more time goes by. Don’t see that happening with this show, though.

Some shows deserve weekly and others on a binge.

No way in hell would I be waiting weekly for a show like kimmy Schmidt lol or other Netflix shows.

Is it confirmed that season 1 covers all of game 1? If each season adapts a game I wonder if they'll expand the story for more seasons or do spinoffs.

Could go the other way too. People losing interest as more time goes by. Don’t see that happening with this show, though.

Some shows deserve weekly and others on a binge.

No way in hell would I be waiting weekly for a show like kimmy Schmidt lol or other Netflix shows.

agreed. I'm watching Doom Patrol on HBO Max too, but I don't keep up with it regularly...if it was on available at once, I'd had binged it all, but I'll watch an episode like once every 2 or 3 weeks at this rate :lol: But I guess in that sense, I'm still continuously going back to it in some capacity, not as regular as HBO Max might like, but I do come back eventually...which I guess they would chalk up as a W?

I think of big time shows like Stranger Things though and if that show had a week-to-week release it would have generated huge buzz over time. Instead, it was like huge buzz for 1 week and then that was it...everyone had seen it for the most part and moved on to whatever else was on at the time...

lol we get it. You don't like the traditional weekly release.

Why would they listen to us when they know what will bring the studio the most profit/exposure lol

Playing LOU2, now I see why people don’t like this… Damn :smh: Wtf

Almost made me stop playing it…
I won’t forget my reaction to that. Paused the game and sat their for a good 20 mins in disbelief.

Iono why that scene shook me that much. Great game tho jus didn’t agree with the choice.

I won’t forget my reaction to that. Paused the game and sat their for a good 20 mins in disbelief.

Iono why that scene shook me that much. Great game tho jus didn’t agree with the choice.

I actually turned it off. And was just like I’m good with this…my daughter - seen the gameplay on YouTube - she expressed that I have to finish it - doesn’t make sense to quit in the storyline. She said she ended up liking Abby more than Ellie :smh:

Last edited:
I actually turned it off. And was just like I’m good with this…my daughter - seen the gameplay on YouTube - she expressed that I have to finish it - doesn’t make sense to quit in the storyline. She said she ended up liking Abby more than Ellie :smh:
That’s crazy! I mean I get it tho. Once I started playing her I was pissed I had to. Then towards the end of the game I started to like her, then felt sorry for her.

Game really does play the “both sides” angle really well.

Back
Top Bottom