HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

ummmm why tf did Tess just stand there and let the infected French kiss her.

I think it noticed she was one of them and it tried to speed it up. She was also infected and starting to turn.

y02vxovb0qda1.jpg

Whole interview

ummmm why tf did Tess just stand there and let the infected French kiss her.
She was losing control... the fungi was starting to takeover. They mentioned it in the pilot... how the fungi not only takes over the host physically, but also starts controlling their mind. Her last bit of 'humanity' went to trying to ignite the lighter...

Disagree, and Netflix is learning that model isn't the best. That's why Paramount, Amazon and HBO all do week to week.

Reacher released on Amazon all at once. But, that's a show that should be binge watched. It got the green light for Season 2 immediately, and they'll just keep making more of them. It's the new Banshee for me, which would have been a much bigger show if it came out today instead of ten years ago if people could have binge watched it (and it wasn't relegated to Starz).

She was losing control... the fungi was starting to takeover. They mentioned it in the pilot... how the fungi not only takes over the host physically, but also starts controlling their mind. Her last bit of 'humanity' went to trying to ignite the lighter...

Interesting. In the game Tess just dies to a bunch of random military folks chasing them.

The ending where Tess tells Joel to take Ellie to Tommy was much better in the game. The emotions were better in the game imo. Also in the game Ellie doesn’t really care about leaving Tess behind lol but they had her kicking and screaming for the show lol

Interesting. In the game Tess just dies to a bunch of random military folks chasing them.

The ending where Tess tells Joel to take Ellie to Tommy was much better in the game. The emotions were better in the game imo. Also in the game Ellie doesn’t really care about leaving Tess behind lol but they had her kicking and screaming for the show lol
i feel it, but i feel like Joel is just a bit more of an *** hole to Ellie, I wouldn’t wanna be stuck with him either :lol: an interesting dynamic and change from the game that didnt bother me much. but i get what you’re saying. the sound of tess fighting the military whatever in the background as ellie and joel escape is tough.

but in the end, i thought they delivered in the episode and got to where i thought they would after the 2nd episode.

the web vs. spores is an interesting change though. I feel like the web is way more intense, having the ability to basically “wake” the infected near by is a crazy thought.

In the game Ellie literally in the next scene says I can’t believe we just left her like that and in optional conversations always tries to talk about Tess so she did care. Episode 3 going to be very interesting though now with the twists

Last edited:
Really small scene I enjoyed was Joels' hand shaking, said he got a hairline fracture in his hand "it'll heal fast". Important they show that Joel is a gritty, tough, MFer that's been around the block

Really small scene I enjoyed was Joels' hand shaking, said he got a hairline fracture in his hand "it'll heal fast". Important they show that Joel is a gritty, tough, MFer that's been around the block
Life is rougher for everyone there. No urgent care places every few blocks. Marlene got a bullet to the gut and was chillin. The other firefly didn't have ears anymore.

I recommend listening to the official podcast after the episodes because Craig Mazin and Neil Druckmann explain why certain things were changed from the video game.

Back
Top Bottom