HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

Wow. Horrible news. I first saw her in 24. Didn't even know she was the voice of Tess until last. Was hyped she was in Picard last season. R.I.P. Annie.

Never played the game. But a poignant story of Bill and Frank.

Elle’s such a mischievous lil child.

Wild this series is only going to be 2-3 seasons. I see they have Chernobyl on Max. Might check it out in the meantime before episode four.

Watch the ridiculous football game first. Just caught up. Great episode. I like what they did to bill and frank and the nods to the game

Never played the game. But a poignant story of Bill and Frank.

Elle’s such a mischievous lil child.

Wild this series is only going to be 2-3 seasons. I see they have Chernobyl on Max. Might check it out in the meantime before episode four.

Bill in the game was mostly the same. He doesn’t die in the game though, Frank left him to escape the town and was bitten. Very sad when you find the note. There is backstory in the game of him owing Joel a HUGE favor, never gets revealed why though. This episode felt like a big wasted opportunity on that end. But it was of course a refreshing retake on a truly beloved character.

I don’t know if anyone in here watches that show the Pickers lol. These two reminded me of Mike and Frank - even looked like them lol 😂 Touching episode. Good before a work week - reminds us life is all about experiences and connections and to live it without the fear of mundane everyday concerns.

Enjoyed this version of the story - better than the game…they did a phenomenal job with this…

Amazing acting all around!

The Shutter Island music should stay with Shutter Island, great episode.

While it would have been fun to binge Lost, the weekly format added to the experience (like the fan theories and water cooler chatter). And going a bit further back... 24 was quite the weekly event too!
Binged lost during covid. Was goated firing off episode after episode. I can imagine the earlier seasons with water cooler talk and people were still Bambi legs and trying to get a handle on what was actually going on. But watching without the chatter and not being subjected to filler episodes and it all just being one long movie is my preferred application.

Another great episode.

And i’m okay with changing the story around, but i was really looking forward to Ellie & Bill interactions :lol:

sad we didn’t get to see any of that, but i’m happy with how it played out anyways. kudos to great story telling man - switched it up entirely and i ain’t even mad.

Back
Top Bottom