HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

Squid Games
Stranger Things
Ozark
The Boys (first season)
All disagree with you.
GoT
House of Dragons
Breaking Bad
Prime Walking Dead
All beg to differ

Those are some of the highest rated shows of ALL TIME.

Then there’s the OG Lost that started all water cooler/fan theories trend. Guarantee ep 3 will be bigger than the last 2. Look at Euphoria and White Lotus. HBO has all the hit shows for a reason. :lol:. If it ain’t broke…

Then there’s the OG Lost that started all water cooler/fan theories trend. Guarantee ep 3 will be bigger than the last 2. Look at Euphoria and White Lotus. HBO has all the hit shows for a reason. :lol:. If it ain’t broke…
While it would have been fun to binge Lost, the weekly format added to the experience (like the fan theories and water cooler chatter). And going a bit further back... 24 was quite the weekly event too!

While it would have been fun to binge Lost, the weekly format added to the experience (like the fan theories and water cooler chatter). And going a bit further back... 24 was quite the weekly event too!
Oh yeah. Forgot about 24. Having those shows every week was must see TV. They were like Magic and Bird :pimp:

GoT
House of Dragons
Breaking Bad
Prime Walking Dead
All beg to differ

Those are some of the highest rated shows of ALL TIME.

You quoted shows that are in an established weekly format, all except GoT (mostly) and House of the Dragon were pre Netflix binge. My point was to counter your take on the basis that all in one formats are unsuccessful. I never said per week was not and as such your post proved nothing lol.

People doing a deep dive and researching Lost like it was their college thesis was funny. They put so many easter eggs in that show and 98% of it didn’t even affect the story.

so is the plan to only do 2 seasons?

I feel like a lot happened in pt.2 so perhaps they can stretch that storyline out over 2 seasons

That NT Lost thread use to poppin byke in the day.
Yeah was a fun time. What I loved about Lost was the cast was huge but many were likable and even the ones people didn’t like had us wanting to know their interesting backstories and lives before the island.

And by the end of that part 3 might be out so they’ll have something to build the script off.

And by the end of that part 3 might be out so they’ll have something to build the script off.
No, they already said that they'll only stick with the existing material.
They don't want to end up being like TWD. 😬😅

Back
Top Bottom