HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

And so many out there not based on books as well. Like I said why would I bother?
This trolling is too much for me today

neil-degrasse-tyson-hands-up.gif

Didn’t know Annie Wersching bae voiced Tess in the game. On reddit someone said Anna Torv was lacking in the chest department to play Tess or they just really into Annie’s sweater puppies.
08DF1E30-2CF7-422A-BDC2-5A611C0F4E64.jpeg
49063C37-B20D-4B83-AF0B-B39B65B94746.jpeg
F665ABFF-4506-4AD8-ACD7-84ABF1179D34.jpeg

Ol boy either
1. Never seen Jurassic Park
2. Read the novel first
:lol:

I Never played the game. But i love the genre. I watched a detailed summary of both games and read about the reception to the 2nd game by internet weirdos.

In regards to the Positive reviews i get it.
In regards to the negative reviews....Some of it I understand. Some of it I dont.

I'm already sold on the show, I just need more of it at once. This once a week stuff is so 2010. We should be getting full seasons of everything these days. Once a week is corny.

Weekly release is the superior format. Makes your show an event. Gives viewers time to sit with an episode and builds anticipation for the next.

Drop it all at once and it makes your show disposable. Everyone would be onto the next thing by now if it all came out last week.

Back
Top Bottom