HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

Cap. It’s always run and throw with him. The city/building/infected lair with the clickers was much more difficult.

I was probably low on ammo/resources back then. I think I had used up my resources on the wrong items, so I didn’t have molotovs to clear him out easily (which I did on my second play through)

🤭

EDIT - Not sure why Reddit removed the OP, but...
hpcvidqtpkia1.jpg

Last edited:
Xbox gang over here, so I’ve never personally played the game.

But I was so salty and intrigued that I ended up watching the entire game play on YouTube years ago.

I finally caught up on this season, and I am thoroughly impressed. Everything from the acting and adaption have been top-tier.

I also like how the zombies or “infected” aren't that slow walking type. These zombies will **** you up in a hurry lol.

If I remember correctly it was basically the same in the game. Majority of the time was spent sneaking around.

Sony is really in a league of their own when it comes to those narrative games. Hope we continue to see this trend. Days gone, Detroit: Becoming Human or Beyond Two Souls would be fire.

Just watched last week’s episode again with my wife since she’s catching up. It was more emotional for me, like legit tears shed knowing it was coming.

Xbox gang over here, so I’ve never personally played the game.

But I was so salty and intrigued that I ended up watching the entire game play on YouTube years ago.

I finally caught up on this season, and I am thoroughly impressed. Everything from the acting and adaption have been top-tier.

I also like how the zombies or “infected” aren't that slow walking type. These zombies will **** you up in a hurry lol.

If I remember correctly it was basically the same in the game. Majority of the time was spent sneaking around.

Sony is really in a league of their own when it comes to those narrative games. Hope we continue to see this trend. Days gone, Detroit: Becoming Human or Beyond Two Souls would be fire.
Future video games TV adaptations pipeline:
Netflix: Horizon Zero Dawn
Peacock: Twisted Metal (post production)
Amazon: God of War, Fallout (in production), Tomb Raider (bought rights), Mass Effect (bought rights)
Paramount+: Halo (season 2)

Last edited:
I'm watching THAT scene rn ike:

fetchimage

Last edited:
GOT damn this show is too damn good!

Legit was tearing up when

Joel was thinkin about Sara and even after Ellie & Joel’s argument those memories of spendin Christmas with his daughter. :frown:

Jesus I forgot so much of the game. And I ran it twice :lol:
Have to give it another whirl.

This show really does feel like a game as well. Multiple new areas. Really awesome sets.

looks like instead of having a game scene where you play as Ellie and fighting in the snow she will have her own episode at the mall with her friend.

Back
Top Bottom