HBO: "Watchmen"...Season 1 Discussion...Season 2 Up in the Air... :)

Per a previous post:

2015 - Emmy for American Crime
2016 - Emmy for American Crime
2018 - Emmy for Seven Seconds
2019 - Oscar for If Beale Street Could Talk
2020 - Emmy for Watchmen

And she's not one of the GOATs?

Per a previous post:

2015 - Emmy for American Crime
2016 - Emmy for American Crime
2018 - Emmy for Seven Seconds
2019 - Oscar for If Beale Street Could Talk
2020 - Emmy for Watchmen

And she's not one of the GOATs?

Haven't seen any of those have you?

I think it's pretty self contained. There's more to be said, but why risk the quality? I like shows that end with speculation and allow you to fill in the blanks in your own mind. True Detective S1 was like that for me.
The possibility of a speculated s2 being bad doesn't make s1 not great.

I see no risk of quality. I'm not gonna gas this up and act like s1 was beyond reproach.

Quite frankly I wouldn't be mad if a s2 was done with someone else at the helm.

Haven't seen any of those have you?
I've seen all of them and she was great in all of them.

Granted those awards consist of a supporting role and her being the lead among an ensemble cast.

Probably shouldn't talk if you haven't even seen her (recent) work.

Don't agree that s1 said all there needs to be said. There's a lot more that can be said.

I'm fine if they don't though.
I would've disagreed with you until 2020 happened. There's more than enough that occurred this year that I'd love to see it expressed through Lindelof's mind's eye, whether through Watchmen or by some other creation.

Don't agree that s1 said all there needs to be said. There's a lot more that can be said.

I'm fine if they don't though.

Exactly.. clearly there will be a shh ton of fallout from season 1

plus if ole girl got ya boy’s powers.. plus a lot of loose strings, like how things play out with ozymadias/silk

They could def tell more of her story. Just like they could've told more of Nite Owl & Silk Spectre on the run back in '85.... what happens to Rorschach's journal... What Dr. Manhattan does next... If Adrian's plan worked.

I respect the show like crazy that they knew...you want respect? You're touching off on greatness and think you got the juice? That Hooded Justice idea was worthy af.

If they find another one, I'm with it.

If they don't, it's all good :smokin:

She’s a dark skinned black lady...ain’t that many opportunities available and she flexed...GOAT

FACTS!

I would still go Miss Davis and Pinkett if you want to narrow this down.

I could probably name a few more.

Back
Top Bottom