HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

[quote name="ksteezy" url="/t/612101/hbo-westworld-11-20-episode-vii-trace-decay-sundays-9pm-est/900_100#post_26928886]Like son how many times you gonna call a theory dumb or laught at it[/quote]
As many times as I want to boy. Deal with it.

even if it's stupid, is part of why the show is fun
No, no, no. **** you.

what would you like to talk about then?
The actual episode. Not dragging the same theory through the dirt like yall did in True Detective s1 and a couple other threads when this same type of **** happens.

Yall dudes love to push theory before the show all the dann time instead of letting the show shine. Then when you get called out and checked for that nonsense wanna ***** up quick talking about making up dumb theories is half the fun of enjoying the show.

Get all the way the **** outta here with that stupid *** dumbass bull ****.
....I've let you slide
***** please! You aint let **** slide. Any time you reply to me with this bull **** this is the exact kind of response you'll get every single time.
just shut the **** up and save your opinion.
Take your own ******* advice.

Don't post for the rest of the season. Please.

I'll show you how to do this son.

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
roll.gif

Nobody gets to 100 faster then Zik or Mad Audi

I think most would say their enjoyment of the show comes from the show

If you like the theories, fine, but not everyone needs fan fiction to make it more palatable

i dig the theories when theyre reasonable and can show some possibility, and some reasoning behind them. But just blatantly reaching just to have something to type is wac arnolds b

Time, space and deep sea are seriously the most interesting topics to base anything off of....at least for me, anything that revolves around that has me by the balls....this show is just amazing....is also awesome to always have the NT fam to enjoy this with since everyone I know is a bunch of stiffs that regardless of how many times I tell them WATCH WESTWORLD they just don't seem to get it...lol

This 2 real, I been trying to put my friends/co workers on but all they care bout is the walking dead. Or if they GOT fans they don't wanna here when I tell them this next up. Can't wait to throw it in their faces when they having 2 binge watch 3 seasons 2 try and be down #teampetty

Last edited:
Looks like some of yall are gonna be pissed when the Arnold and multiple timeline theories are proven true. At this point I don't see how you can keep denying, they've sprinkled too many hints in there.

Them repeatedly saying hosts aren't meant to see what they're not programmed to see was one and them conveniently hiding Bernard's name from the shot of the blueprint at the end of the episode was another.

One of my friends texted me yesterday and said he watched all 7 episodes on his day off from work after seeing me pipe it up on Twitter :lol:. If there's a stereotypical non-Sci Fi watcher, it's him.

I can always count on Zik arguing with someone in my favorite TV show threads.
laugh.gif

I was in on all the theories early on, but I'm starting to agree. Watching it while theorizing in my head the whole time is starting to detract from the actual show for me because I'm sitting there looking for certain things instead of letting it all unfold. To each their own though, of course.

I had a feeling Bernard was a host, but I thought it was becoming a bit out there with how far into the season we got without the reveal. So I sort of expected it, but it was so well done it didn't matter. Reminded me a lot of the Mr. Robot reveal last season in that most of us saw it coming, but it was so well shot and revealed it didn't really matter to me.

Looks like some of yall are gonna be pissed when the Arnold and multiple timeline theories are proven true.
Not really but which Arnold theory are you referring to?

That he's still alive as in still human alive? :lol: Kinda doubt that or is it that he's Bernard? Cuz I don't give a **** really. It's inconsequential who he actually is really.

At this point I don't see how you can keep denying, they've sprinkled too many hints in there.
At this point if it's true they've done a pretty poor job writing wise with all the inconsistencies when it comes to multiple timeline.

Even more so for the William and MiB theories.

Them repeatedly saying hosts aren't meant to see what they're not programmed to see was one and them conveniently hiding Bernard's name from the shot of the blueprint at the end of the episode was another.
What does that have to do with the multiple timeline theory or Arnold?

And how Teresa not know something was up when Bernard said he didn't see no door [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

I think he had his glasses off and it was dark in that room. I wouldn't have seen anything if my glasses were off.

1. That Bernard is Arnold

2. I was talking specifically about the Arnold theory. When they showed Teresa pick up the blueprints of Delores and Bernard they clearly showed Delores' name on one of them but the camera angle hid Bernard's name on the other.

Last edited:
but here's the thing tho...say bernard is modeled after arnold..that really means nothing for the story. Just an added detail. But it doesn't further anything.

2. When they showed Teresa pick up the blueprints of Delores and Bernard they clearly showed Delores' name on one of them but the camera angle hid Bernard's name on the other.
So?

This is more Bernard is Arnold stuff? If Ford likes to use anagrams it's w/e.

I mean either way not much has changed. The real Arnold is dead and his program is still in the code of all hosts so with the right updates they can become self aware.

Doesn't lead us closer to Ford's overall plan or what is to be found in the maze.

Last edited:
but here's the thing tho...say bernard is modeled after arnold..that really means nothing for the story. Just an added detail. But it doesn't further anything.

what is THE story though? anyone watching this show can think the main plot is something different, that's what makes it so good IMO.

No one is saying the true origins of Arnold is the main point of the season, all I'm saying is that it will matter since all these characters in the show been talking about him since episode 1.

As many times as I want to boy. Deal with it.
No, no, no. **** you.
The actual episode. Not dragging the same theory through the dirt like yall did in True Detective s1 and a couple other threads when this same type of **** happens.

Yall dudes love to push theory before the show all the dann time instead of letting the show shine. Then when you get called out and checked for that nonsense wanna ***** up quick talking about making up dumb theories is half the fun of enjoying the show.

Get all the way the **** outta here with that stupid *** dumbass bull ****.
***** please! You aint let **** slide. Any time you reply to me with this bull **** this is the exact kind of response you'll get every single time.
Take your own ******* advice.

Don't post for the rest of the season. Please.

I'll show you how to do this son.

Shut up cornball....you gonna end up breaking your keyboard or blowing a blood vessel....calm your **** down.

I may be wrong but I think the real Arnold was the one that snatched Elise...and he's gonna be an aged version of Bernard, for obvious reasons...we shall see

I may be wrong but I think the real Arnold was the one that snatched Elise...and he's gonna be an aged version of Bernard, for obvious reasons...we shall see

would be lit af. bruh been living in the wilderness of Red dead redemption for 30 yrs

what is THE story though? anyone watching this show can think the main plot is something different, that's what makes it so good IMO.
:lol: What?

So the main plot can be about anything to anyone? Is the story not clear that we can all be on the same page at the least?

I know the story isn't about some Asian dude in a low level position at his job trying to find a way to get a promotion.

No one is saying the true origins of Arnold is the main point of the season, all I'm saying is that it will matter since all these characters in the show been talking about him since episode 1.
Bernard being Arnold and the true origins of Arnold are not one in the same to me.

Robot Bernard might have his likeness. That's it. We already know he died/Ford killed him. Now we just know Ford made a host version of him.

Shut up cornball.
No.

You don't get it. There is no logical reason for me to listen to you. All that ***** boy trying to tell ppl they can't post their opinion aint flying over here.

This is how I know you aint about ****. All that squawking just to comeback and call somebody a cornball. Address me again about this bull **** and the same thing will happen.
you gonna end up breaking your keyboard
I aint even on a keyboard.
blowing a blood vessel....calm your **** down.
My blood pressure is just fine b. Don't worry about me. Its none of your concern.

Take your own advice instead of just projecting and deflecting ****.

And **** yo health.

Last edited:
I'm team 1 timeline..

But I wouldn't put anything past this show, I've failed miserably trying to figure out what's coming next up til this point..

Great shows do that to you tho. I'm hooked and thoroughly enjoying the ride!!!

Back
Top Bottom