HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

So nobody gonna talk about the wolf roaming around?! :nerd:

I ignored it completely cause I thought it was irrelevant but what can it mean going forward?

View media item 1231052

plot twist: game of thrones series ends just a danny sits on the throne and the camera zooms out to see the audience clapping along with ford. game of thrones was one of the parks in westworld and the only real person was danny and everyone else were robots.

that would almost be the greatest thing ever.

think of how much she paid though. $40k/day is for one person, but she would've had to rent the whole park. although i guess in this case it was a demo and now billions will be invested.

if they had something even remotely similar in real life, i could imagine people paying $10k or so for a week in the GoT park, even if it's just actors instead of robots.

Last edited:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif

well, something they haven't explored really but it would have been a favorite of Michael Crichton's:

Given they have made them sufficiently complex, pooping and other biological functions shouldn't be hard to implement. But, just like any being, their complexity makes them susceptible to disease and health issues. Meaning, along with a common cold or other ailments, do they get diarrhea?

Or are we to assume that, because they can reset the hosts frequently (or because medicine is so advanced that everything is treatable, except for apparently Bernard's daughter), that they don't have to worry about these problems?

I recall one of the people cleaning up the robots saying something along the lines of how that particular robut had some STD

The wolf actually got some meaning something to do with Native American lore.

i saw the wolf as a "lone wolf" type of metaphor while watching the serie.

different timelines ? 30 years possibly...
:wow:
View media item 2194754View media item 2194755

Started watching this show Sunday night and I just finished episode 7 last night. My f'n mind was blown to find out Bernard was a Host :wow:

Skimmed through the first handful of pages to see if there was any insight on anything I may have missed and the photos above just blew my mind even more. Can't wait to finish this series tonight.

So nobody gonna talk about the wolf roaming around?! :nerd:

I ignored it completely cause I thought it was irrelevant but what can it mean going forward?

View media item 1231052

thought it was nothing more than a nod to Game of Thrones just like the little hand of the king pin Logan was wearing

I thought that looked like the King's Hand pin :lol:

Just finished this show and it was crazy. It definitely took went all out as soon as the Bernard reveal/Teresa murder happened. So is the old Hemsworth and fake Rikki Lake dead? Did I miss something?

This show is best binged!  And you shoulda avoided the spoilers in here, Jay! 

I know, man. Damn. I got so caught up, I figured I'd skim the first few pages for some extra insight on the episodes I just saw. But that theory/spoiler was posted in what would have been this show's third/fourth episode. How the hell did someone even make that connection so early on? :lol:

Chill man Elsie was a sweetie pie

nah, don't get me wrong. I digged her.

Last edited:
So I rewatched an episode last night with my girl and it's even more confusing knowing what I know now. Can someone explain this to me?

Delores' ranch is getting attacked. Her dad gets killed. But it's the NEW dad. (Her old dad was replaced because he found the picture of Williams wife and started wigging out. The picture that William dropped 30 years ago after he had go on adventures with Delores. The picture that he dropped at the very end of those adventures. Kuzco's picture.)

So Delores sees her new dad dead, gets pulled into the barn, has an epiphany and kills the bandit, then runs into the woods and stumbles into William for the first time. What the hell is going on? She is in the future but then all the sudden it's the past? Is that just bad editing on their part. A mistake? Or are we just supposed to chalk it up to super out of sequence timeline issues?

So I rewatched an episode last night with my girl and it's even more confusing knowing what I know now. Can someone explain this to me?

Delores' ranch is getting attacked. Her dad gets killed. But it's the NEW dad. (Her old dad was replaced because he found the picture of Williams wife and started wigging out. The picture that William dropped 30 years ago after he had go on adventures with Delores. The picture that he dropped at the very end of those adventures. Kuzco's picture.)

So Delores sees her new dad dead, gets pulled into the barn, has an epiphany and kills the bandit, then runs into the woods and stumbles into William for the first time. What the hell is going on? She is in the future but then all the sudden it's the past? Is that just bad editing on their part. A mistake? Or are we just supposed to chalk it up to super out of sequence timeline issues?

I had the same question and found this answer earlier. 7:50 mark.

Last edited:
Thank you jaypesoz jaypesoz

That's really stupid how they did that but the video somewhat explains it.

I hate the timeline thing because it doesn't really add anything to the story at all. It's not cool. It's not original. Like certain movies, it's kinda interesting revealing things out of order. Like memento, or pulp fiction. Not the case with this show.

Like could you imagine taking the movie Toy Story and using this multiple timeline BS to tell the story? What would it add? OMG I couldn't tell what year it was because the toys don't age!!! [emoji]128528[/emoji]

They created a lot of questions and inconsistencies with the editing.

I didn't not like how they depicted the 2 timelines storytelling wise but it's the only way their reveals and twists work.

How are a lot of y'all NOT understanding why a nerd who probably got no *** chose to help a sexy woman albeit a robot :lol: ... y'all see what the other dude was doing with em

He had a flesh and blood wife back home though.

And if it was just about him being a nerd getting nomads he could've joined in with what his friend was doing.

Deep down William is just a ******* lame.

Back
Top Bottom