HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

I finally got around to watching this ep.
Is it ok that I was a little turned on by Melisandre part?

2nd. Everything makes sense imo the way the story is taking place on the show..
Especially Little finger visiting the camp. It actually would have made more sense if that would have happened in the book

Originally Posted by quik1987

30t6p3b.gif
 @ spoling it,but I ain't even mad. Can't wait to see that

Originally Posted by MrONegative

spoiling it...quoting the spoiler
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man if I wasn't on book 5 I'd be pissed right now.

Don't know what's wrong with you dudes.

I wasn't gonna read anymore of A Song of Ice and Fire...cuz I didn't like the feeling of watching week by week...knowing what's gonna happen and just waiting to see if the show lives up to what i envisioned...but this is worse.
laugh.gif

I was gonna wait til season 3 was done, read half of A Storm of Swords, then rewatch the season, and do the same the next year, but I minus whale read it all now, before yall read it to me. Prolly forget some details in a couple years and it'll be like new.
laugh.gif

LMAO...

the books are heavy reads.. 1000 pages.. but great... the show in all honesty still does a very very good job of going with the book.. I did watch season 1 before. reading the book and a little pissed i did because i skipped through the parts of the book i saw on the show.... the details were so minor book 1.. Book 2 and season 2 are pretty similar but there are a lot of changes that are def not in the book.. (but in reality speeds the book parts up)

Originally Posted by Noskey

Joffery
30t6p3b.gif
Cant wait for that little prick to die.

And, uh... that ending........

... yeah...

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Hard to tip to around this thread.  Really dont' want to read something by accident lol

So to my SHOW ONLY WATCHERS:

Episode was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tyrion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Weird pregnancy scene
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
shadow baby?
My girl Khalesi (sp?)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
like a boss

Joeffrey is a doosh.  Forcing the....harlots....to beat each other was messed up.  I can't wait til he dies

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Qarth looks amazing,I can't wait to see more of it. Joffery is such a piece of **#*,can't wait to see his head hung up at the gates. My dude Robb keeps winning and winning
pimp.gif
,that Nurse was
pimp.gif
. They won't be expecting the Greyjoys to attack the North
30t6p3b.gif
 . My dude Tyrion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. He saved sansa and is gonna keep a close eye on Cersei. Peter Dinklage is bound to win the Emmy again this year. Can't wait to see where Aryas story goes with Tywin.
That ending.....uh yea....I have no idea %+% happened . She gave birth to a "child of the Light"? or shadow? %+%?   I find her so damn attractive though for some reason.

Can't wait for next week.

Ya, get mad at me though
eyes.gif

Yeah i can't mess with this thread, dudes who read the book are inconsiderate. Shut the hell up, even with the spoilers or make another thread thats not the "HBO's Game...".

Son you're calling me out for spoilers? I havent read ANY of the books 
laugh.gif
I just assume he'll die, since he's the bad guy in all this. When, how, and even IF he dies... I cant say. So yeah, they can get mad at you though
wink.gif

Again, I havent read ANY of the books. I dont plan to; I have too many other books sitting on my shelf waiting to be read. So whenever I say something such as "I cant wait for Joffery to die," it should be understood I am anticipating and hoping for something to happen.

With all that said, I'm not coming in here anymore. Narrowly dodging whatever was posted on the last page is enough to keep me out, just like TWD thread
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Yeah i can't mess with this thread, dudes who read the book are inconsiderate. Shut the hell up, even with the spoilers or make another thread thats not the "HBO's Game...".

hey most of us are putting them in spoilers. If you can't resist the siren call of the
Spoiler [+]
nothing to see here
tag then that's your fault. Now to the other guys just randomly dropping knowledge without the
Spoiler [+]
just doing this for an example
tag... come on son.

I don't think they were spoiling anything.  They were just writing what they want to happen.  I think stuff gets spoiled when other people quote and confirm whatever they said.

How is that a spoiler?
laugh.gif
. I don't even know what's gonna happen,I haven't read any of the books. I just love the show and I just hate that !+*@%+ so I'm just hoping he gets offed.
People speculate and share what they would like to see happen in EVERY TV show thread so chill.

I sometimes click on the spoilers because I think it's going to be about the episodes.

But sometimes they're not. FML.

sick.gif

Lets get back on TV topic no more he spoiled she spoiled...

I always pictured Jeyne (being lannister affiliated) having blonde hair.. did anyone else see that. ?

Yes the girl who cut off the soldiers leg in the battlefield that was Jeyne poole right.. I thought she was lannister or of lannister by marriage. I still pictured her +@! blonde for some reason

^
Nah, she was a new character named Talisa.  She's from one of the Free Cities, forgot which one exactly.
Jeyne worked for the Starks.  She was a companion of Sansa's.  She disappeared in season 1 after everyone was captured.  Not sure if she'll show up again in the show.

i haven't read the books ... wanted to see what all the fuss is about and watched every episode over the last 2 days ...

it's good but it's a bit out there for me ... i'll wait for the rest of the season to finish and then catch up ... i like the aryn and the dragon girl ... sansa is the worst ... joffrey is outta control, the sex scene was od

that fire priestess baby scene was the point where i had enough ...

Qarth does look
eek.gif
though

Back
Top Bottom