HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

Originally Posted by shogun

Osha's full frontal was unexpected but appreciated 
eek.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif
.  I expected a wilding to have a winter bush.
I was like:

kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif

Then I wanted to:

2qdny55.jpg
laugh.gif
Same, though.

Overall, might be my favorite episode this season. So many things happened or were set up. This is the pace that I love to see these shows hit.

Cant wait for next week!!

When Lady Stark was telling Rob about how he was promised to marry someone else, who was she referring to? Or is this something we do not know yet. I couldn't remember.

Disregard my last question, it was one of Walder Frey's daughters. So they could cross the trident. HBO GO interactive features FTW

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

What did the letter say that Arya took from the table?
For some reason everytime they showed the letter, all i would see are the words Rob Stark. All the other words it seemed were blurred out. Also the hand writing was def a little difficult to read.

I was cheering when Tyrion slapped that POS..

To me, the most interesting part right now, is Ayra being in with Tywin. I had a dream last night that Arya got her needle back and put it through Tywins neck, ditched it, screamed for help and got away with it.

I always get the feeling that Sansa is going to be the one who offs Joffrey..

Theon...SMH..

Can't wait til those dragons get big..will they be full grown in season 4?

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

What did the letter say that Arya took from the table?
For some reason everytime they showed the letter, all i would see are the words Rob Stark. All the other words it seemed were blurred out. Also the hand writing was def a little difficult to read.
I was trying to read a few of the lines, I think it talked about the movement of Rob's troops.  It said something about Silverhill.  Talisa was joking with Rob about being a Lannister spy but the piece of paper she was holding looked like the same kind as the one that Arya took from Tywin.  She also looked nervous when Catelynn arrived and rolled up the paper really quick.  
nerd.gif

Still not sure why my baby Osha didn't slit Theon's throat when he was sleeping.  It was a perfect opportunity.  Mad that he got all up in that 
mad.gif

The hound is a G 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Osho being naked was i guess ok...she is angry looking and always looks filthy.

Mad the dragons got stolen
I hope the cripple kid was right and winterfeld (sp) floods and that ginger dies. 
The Jon Snow part of the story is boring to me idk why.
Tyrion is my fav character.  Glad he slapped Joeffrey. 
Sucks that "The Man" only has one left person left to kill for Arya.  I wonder whats going to happen to her now that the priest guy knows she is there.

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

When Lady Stark was telling Rob about how he was promised to marry someone else, who was she referring to? Or is this something we do not know yet. I couldn't remember.

Season 1 he promised to marry one of Walder Frey's daughters, or granddaughters ( he can pick any of them) for passage thru the Twins and to join his cause.

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

one of Lord Frey's daughters from the Twins Crossing, he made that deal so Frey could let his army cross the river.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I hope the cripple kid was right and winterfeld (sp) floods and that ginger dies. 
The flood was reffering to Theon's army taking over winterfell

Surprised that Talisa is going to be a key character.

Not sure if you've read the third book yet, so I'll put this in a spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
Looks like Talisa is going to play the role of Jeyne Westerling from the book

Originally Posted by toine2983

Surprised that Talisa is going to be a key character.
Not sure if you've read the third book yet, so I'll put this in a spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
Looks like Talisa is going to play the role of Jeyne Westerling from the book

Yeah, I read all the books.  I didn't expect her to become Rob's love interest.  I'm looking forward to learning more about who she is.
The changes the show has made have been good.  It gives us book readers stuff to be surprised about and wanting to see what happens next 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

The flood was reffering to Theon's army taking over winterfell

Right, the sea flooding Winterfell is symbolic of the Theon Greyjoy taking the city...

I'm glad Osha is loyal to Bran.
pimp.gif

I really hope Rob goes ape %#!# on Theon too.

Not happy that theon did that to Roderick. That's supposed to be the introduction to one of the craziest characters in the series

And no idea why OSHA has become this important character. Not understanding the show runners fascination with her at all honestly

Either way they ae doing a fantastic job of bringing the books to TV. So much goes on in the heads of the characters in the books. So they are def doing a great job transferring that to new actions and plot points

Everything about quarth is ten times better on the show than the book. Xaro is super gay and not that charismatic in the books. I enjoy this self made man who is an outsider. The city looks fantastic

The hound is a G 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
One man army!

few thoughts on last nights episode:
- Theon
30t6p3b.gif

- Danys storyline this season is Zzzzz (was that way in the book for me as well)

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

The hound is a G 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
One man army!

few thoughts on last nights episode:
- Theon
30t6p3b.gif

- Danys storyline this season is Zzzzz (was that way in the book for me as well)
Pretty much. Theon 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yeah Danys story is 
tired.gif
 for now.

Originally Posted by DubA169

And no idea why OSHA has become this important character. Not understanding the show runners fascination with her at all honestly
I don't think they have made her any more important than the role she has had in the books.  They just changed a few things around.  It's understandable since 2 characters that are important to Bran's storyline have not been introduced.
I agree with everyone else, The Hound was a bawse this episode.  He killed all those guys with ease 
smokin.gif
.  Imagine if Brienne had a kid with either of the Cleganes, that'd be the biggest baby ever.

They'd probably call it The Beast of Tarth and it would be one hell of a knight.

Back
Top Bottom