HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

Originally Posted by Noskey

Well DAMN at the ending. Lots of good %+%! in this episode. Unlike most of y'all I'm liking the Dany storyline, so pretty much everything tonight was 
pimp.gif

i'm starting to find her really annoying... she demands everything even though she can't do sith
it's like she doesn't know her place...

ONLY 2 EPISODES LEFT !@#$@!#!@$!@

Was expecting 3. 9 episode season? ##%

Great episode. CRAZY ending. Black dude trying to be King and offin everyone got me by surprise...and had moby doin the work for him
pimp.gif

Theon...smh. Trouble, troubled boy.

And Snow....he would put us all to shame on the no fap may thread.

Originally Posted by presequel

ONLY 2 EPISODES LEFT !@#$@!#!@$!@

Was expecting 3. 9 episode season? ##%

Great episode. CRAZY ending. Black dude trying to be King and offin everyone got me by surprise...and had moby doin the work for him
pimp.gif

Theon...smh. Trouble, troubled boy.

And Snow....he would put us all to shame on the no fap may thread.
You can't be mad at Jon.
Spoiler [+]
He doesn't want to father a Bastard. His whole upbringing is the reason why he won't smash her (yet....) I blame Cat Stark.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by Noskey

Well DAMN at the ending. Lots of good %+%! in this episode. Unlike most of y'all I'm liking the Dany storyline, so pretty much everything tonight was 
pimp.gif

i'm starting to find her really annoying... she demands everything even though she can't do sith
it's like she doesn't know her place...

Eh, I can see that. She's just lost in the world right now, and used to getting !!%$ her way. Now she's not, so she's lashing out more or less. But, again, I like the storyline more than her. Qarth and the 2 remaining of the 13 is really interesting.

Don't get me wrong, I like the storyline too. It's just Dany herself.
She got really one-note while the world around her got more complex and interesting.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

She got really one-note while the world around her got more complex and interesting.
ohwell.gif

They just need to do the house of the undying right and I'll be straight on her storyline for this season.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

ohwell.gif

They just need to do the house of the undying right and I'll be straight on her storyline for this season.
I hope they do it justice. And that killing of the 11 of the 13 was cool and terrifying. Like slim's magic is 
pimp.gif
/
ohwell.gif

It is odd that they said "only 2 episodes left".

I can't wait to see how everything with Arya pans out. I love her character and I like the actor that plays Tywin...

They are building up the house of the undying and I've never read the books, so I can't wait to see what happens..

Great episode again last night.  I was
mad.gif
when they said only 2 episodes left.

The big black guy was scheming the whole time.  And Andy **** (Richard)/ Moby looking dude killing the 13 was wild.  Did not see that coming.

Only question i have is did Tyrion know that Joeffrey was an inbread child before the queen got all emotional and told him this episode?  I knew he kind of knew about it but did he know for sure before this episode?  I was caught off guard that the queen was just spouting away about jaime.

I can't wait to find out what happens with the Stark girl and the Lannister Lord. That whole story line just gets better and better.  He knows she is some how of noble descent.

Reminding you why this is the best show on TV right now. I'm looking at you Mad Men. That is some dark, heavy !*%# getting spoken right there.
Hey, Mad Men has been doing work this season as well.  I feel like it's their best season yet and the episodes have been amazing 
smokin.gif
.  My two favorite shows, GOT being 1a) and Mad Men being 1b).  I'm glad I can watch them back to back.  Both are an upgrade from a mediocre TWD season.

Originally Posted by shogun

Reminding you why this is the best show on TV right now. I'm looking at you Mad Men. That is some dark, heavy !*%# getting spoken right there.
Hey, Mad Men has been doing work this season as well.  I feel like it's their best season yet and the episodes have been amazing 
smokin.gif
.  My two favorite shows, GOT being 1a) and Mad Men being 1b).  I'm glad I can watch them back to back.  Both are an upgrade from a mediocre TWD season.
TWD...If it wasn't zombies I woulda gave up.
laugh.gif

And Mad Men has way better direction. GoT is all prod. value. Might as well be directed by Kevin Smith.
30t6p3b.gif

question about Jon Snow
ACOK
Spoiler [+]
If he's already caught by the wildlings, does that mean they're cutting out all the Qhorin Halfhand stuff? Good as this Ygritte's been, that was a 5 minute book scene. Them running from the wildlings was one of the best parts of ACOK.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

I can't wait to see how everything with Arya pans out. I love her character and I like the actor that plays Tywin...

They are building up the house of the undying and I've never read the books, so I can't wait to see what happens..

There are 3 episodes left...they aired the wrong promo by mistake.
"The Prince of Winterfell"

"Blackwater" (which will be an epic episode)

"Valar Morghulis"

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

supposed to be them -yes
actually them - i doubt it, i have a feeling osha got the better of theon again

This is what I think as well.

Another great episode. Can't believe they'd burn two innocent children like that. If Theon was king he'd be just as bad as joffery.

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

There are 3 episodes left...they aired the wrong promo by mistake.
"The Prince of Winterfell"

"Blackwater" (which will be an epic episode)

"Valar Morghulis"
this.

Originally Posted by shogun

smokin.gif
TWD...If it wasn't zombies I woulda gave up.
laugh.gif

And Mad Men has way better direction. GoT is all prod. value. Might as well be directed by Kevin Smith.
30t6p3b.gif

question about Jon Snow
ACOK
Spoiler [+]
If he's already caught by the wildlings, does that mean they're cutting out all the Qhorin Halfhand stuff? Good as this Ygritte's been, that was a 5 minute book scene. Them running from the wildlings was one of the best parts of ACOK.

Spoiler [+]
That's why I said I was intrigued by the change in Jon Snow's storyline. Him being captured and meeting up with the lord O Bones next episode is a major change from the book. I would like to see the stuff about him and Qhorin getting ambushed by wildings and Jon killing him to prove himeself to them and join them, but with this new direction IDK exactly how that would play out.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Cool Grey

Arya story line >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> by far.

She's a really good actress.
yep. She and the actor that plays Bran are really good imo. Sophie turner( Sansa) and Tyrions +#%#% need to take lessons from those 2 kids

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Cool Grey

Arya story line >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> by far.

She's a really good actress.
yep. She and the actor that plays Bran are really good imo. Sophie turner( Sansa) and Tyrions +#%#% need to take lessons from those 2 kids

TYRION? ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME? Hodor.
a1ZES.gif

Great episode last night. The acting was the best its been all season

I loved seeing some Jamie Lannister this ep, he really is one of the best characters in the whole series.

Excited with the path they're taking Jon Snow's storyline

And I agree with everyone who says Arya & Tywin >>>>>>>

Danerys stays getting on my nerves (I think its more about the actress, always sounds so whiny and childish)

3 more eps. the best is still to come...

Back
Top Bottom