HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

Originally Posted by KOD843

Was that Roose Bolton talking to Rob after he found out about Theon and Winterfell?

Yes, because he talked about his bastard Ramsay (Reek) Snow going to Winterfell.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Was that Roose Bolton talking to Rob after he found out about Theon and Winterfell?

Yes, because he talked about his bastard Ramsay (Reek) Snow going to Winterfell.
I thought so. Bad casting though cause isn't Roose supposed to be fat?

You're thinking of the greatjon. House umber

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

I thought they said roose was said to be a little chubby also, just he was never seen eating a lot

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

I thought they said roose was said to be a little chubby also, just he was never seen eating a lot

Roose is patient with a cold cunning, possessing a skill for strategy and a calculating nature. His body is "soft hairless".[sup][3][/sup] He is of average size and appearance, with his only noticeable feature being his eerie, pale eyes.[sup][4][/sup] His skin is pasty white, most likely due to the leechings.[sup][2][/sup]
[table][tr][td]“[/td][td]His face was clean shaved, smooth skinned, ordinary, not handsome but not quite plain . Though Roose had been in battles, he bore no scars. Though well past forty, he was as yet unwrinkled, with scarce a line to tell of the passage of time. His lips were so thin that when he pressed them together they seem to vanish altogether.
There was an agelessness to about him, a stillness; on Roose Bolton’s face, rage and joy looked much the same. All he and Ramsay had in common were their eyes. His eyes are ice. Reek wondered if he ever cried. If so, do the tears feel cold upon his cheeks?
[/td][/tr][/table]

Or maybe Roose's fatty wife.
Today I finally checked out the westeros.org site and it has so much great information and answers to any questions you would have.  Also check out the British Thronecast podcast on youtube.  They have interviews with castmembers.  I was looking at this stuff instead of working on my final project that's due tomorrow 
tired.gif

Ramsay and Reek aren't the same person.

And in the episode when we first meet Talisa Robb refers to Roose as "Bolton."

Originally Posted by shogun

Or maybe Roose's fatty wife.

Yea I must have been thinking of his wife foreal. Thanks for the clarification!

So i just rewatched episode 1 of Season 2 (3rd time now)... just realized the Melisandre scene where she drinks from the cup.. in the book, didn't she drink first, and he drank 2nd. After pretty much embarrasing him the entire time.? He was old and falling around.

i finally got around to watching this..watched all 16 episodes in 2 days, its like the greatest thing my eyes have seen

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Ramsay and Reek aren't the same person.

And in the episode when we first meet Talisa Robb refers to Roose as "Bolton."
Yeah I IDK what I was doing with that post. I think I meant to say Ramsay (w/Reek) Snow is heading to Winterfell.

Spoiler [+]
I also think I was on the whole Ramsay becomes Reek thing that happens later

The new guy playing The Mountain is not intimidating at all.
Sad they killed off Irri.  I was looking forward to the scenes of her getting between Dani's legs on those cold, lonely nights.  
frown.gif

The Kingslayer was brutal in this episode.  Killing his own cousin.

I liked that scene with Cersei.  It shows that she's scared of what her son is capable of and knows he can't be controlled.

great ep!
i'm glad that they showed something with Theon and Brand and Rickon at the end... it really had shock value.
Sansa is HELLA tall
eek.gif
she's just as tall as Cersei

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

great ep!
i'm glad that they showed something with Theon and Brand and Rickon at the end... it really had shock value.
Sansa is HELLA tall
eek.gif
she's just as tall as Cersei

yea, its kinda distracting. I mean, I know there are 5'10 girls out there, but she just towers over most of the other actors, except for the guys ( Hound, Ned Etc)

Ygritte emasculating Jon is too funny 
laugh.gif
.  You can see it in his eyes he wants to anger bang her.  I like when she asked if they had sheep on the Wall 
laugh.gif
I also noticed that she's getting tall.  I will refrain from talking about Sansa's looks until season 3-4 when she is 18.  

Back
Top Bottom