HBO's "GIRLS" Vol. "That Was Way Harsh, Tai"...

f*** marnie, i wanna see shoshanna and dem *******
devil.gif

seriously...

out of all people..shes the one that gets butt naked every episode,

and who cares if theres no black people? some people just dont have black friends..
laugh.gif

even tho they're in NYC, still cool to see Gambino.

While it's not pleasant, I get why she might do it as the creator.

She'll keep on doing it so complaining won't matter

i'm salty that this show one instead of The Big Bang Theory
dont' get me wrong.... i watch it

just to have a chance to see Marnie nekked :evil:

man, yall aint see dat *** at the end!?
i aint one for savin whales but i'd go ham on moby ****

marbie is srsly boring though. She kinda reminds me of my exgf. cute, attractive, passive personality, dead fish in bed. aka boring.

Show is so effing overrated.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
But of course Niketalk, home of try-hards who wish they were hipsters love it. I'm not even a huge Modern Family fan, but I laughed more at this week's MF episode than I did at an entire first season of Girls. Stop letting the media brain wash you guys into thinking these ugly jewish girls are poppin. Get a life if you think this is entertaining. And the only reason it's winning awards is to get some rating and the old men that vote feel hip like this shop is a glimpse into the life of 20-something New Yorkers.

Bar far the most overrated show on TV. Of course Niketalk, home of tons of wanna-be hipsters eat this crap up. It's a half of hour of whiny, unmotivated brats trying reeeeeally hand to be funny and failing miserably. It's painful to watch and I gave it an honest shot. I don't care how many awards it won, those are rigged to get a show like this ratings and the creepy old dudes who vote for those prob feel hip like this is some amazing insight into the life of a 20-something New Yorker. Stop letting the media brain wash you into thinking these boring and ugly try-hard jewish girls are special. If you find the show entertaining I suggest getting a life, serious.

Last edited:
Bar far the most overrated show on TV. Of course Niketalk, home of tons of wanna-be hipsters eat this crap up. It's a half of hour of whiny, unmotivated brats trying reeeeeally hand to be funny and failing miserably. It's painful to watch and I gave it an honest shot. I don't care how many awards it won, those are rigged to get a show like this ratings and the creepy old dudes who vote for those prob feel hip like this is some amazing insight into the life of a 20-something New Yorker. Stop letting the media brain wash you into thinking these boring and ugly try-hard jewish girls are special. If you find the show entertaining I suggest getting a life, serious.

but tell us how you really feel.

breath famb.

You guys seriously look forward to watching and over-think a show about a disgusting fat girl banging dudes and complaining about life. Off camera this fat brat is a rich jew who hired a bunch of her rich jew friends to be on a show that she used her rich jew connections to even get on TV. I feel like the show even being on TV is like a huge prank and then they buy some golden globes and idiots start calling it brilliant.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
all this hate and anger isn't good for you my friend.

it's a new year. Grab a beer and watch this beating the Falcons are going to put on the Niners.

edit-

just noticed you joined NT an hour ago :lol:

Last edited:
You guys seriously look forward to watching and over-think a show about a disgusting fat girl banging dudes and complaining about life. Off camera this fat brat is a rich jew who hired a bunch of her rich jew friends to be on a show that she used her rich jew connections to even get on TV. I feel like the show even being on TV is like a huge prank and then they buy some golden globes and idiots start calling it brilliant.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Don't know what them being "ugly try-hard jewish girls" has to do with anything. 

Eat this crap up? This is the same thread from season one, and the first part of the thread isn't 100% praise either... and it's only 15 pages, hardly a  huge following of diehard fans.

No one has said "This show is great because it's won awards", so again.... the hell are you talking about?

If anything, the media's influence has created a far bigger negative backlash than positive. The ratings for this show aren't that great, and it's a safe guess to say more than half of the online discussion about this show is criticizing it. If it wasn't for some early praise by some websites, reviewers, and the Apatow connection, this show would be a minor comedy on cable. 

And something tells me this is a backup account or you've been banned already

The disdain for this show is completely justified. People in this thread are obsessing over it, e.g. lol she said "harsh" omg what a great word. Clinging to scenes that aren't even funny and calling them hilarious. Calling Adam one of the great characters in TV. Even calling these ugly characters hot.
indifferent.gif
It's obvious all of you are forcing yourself to like this show because you think it's super hip or edgy or deeper and funnier than it really is or whatever your motivation is. But if you stand back and look at the big picture you should be ashamed you're watching. It's literally a show about an obnoxious, ugly fat camera hog who writes a script to get naked and bang guys on camera. And you all are choosing to waste a half hour of your life every week to watch and even worse, discuss it like it's brilliant television.
show is ok, passes the time.
I'd add at best to that. But this is the most authentic response in this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom