HBO's HARD KNOCKS: the Miami Dolphins

Most teams who either have a big rookie (Andrew Luck/RG3) or making a super bowl run dont wanna do the show cause the out comes have not been good for past teams

I woulda liked to see the Seahawks do it this year I think they have a interesting team and a real laid back fun coach (Pete Carrol is that dude)

plus you get the entertainment of TO 8)

Imagine if the Vikings had been on Hard Knocks circa 2009 when Brett Favre came at the end of camp. :lol:

Man Chad looked like he was on the verge of tears in that meeting with Coach Philbin.

tough watch that last scene. i didn't think they'd actually show it. great episode though

ohwell.gif

:frown:

I feel bad for dude man

I hope someone picks him up

Jerry Jones :nerd:

After two weeks of watching this show, I have come to the following concluson......Joe Philbin is a gigantic pansy. (pansy obviously not being the word I wanted to use)

There is something about Philbin's demeanor that just makes him look like a complete prick.

I understand that as a coach you have to do your job and discipline players, but as a human being how can you not even give the man 24 hours to explain himself? Especially since Chad has been on good behavior off the field his whole career. He even stopped talking to the media just to make the coach happy, to prove his commitment to the program.

I'm not saying Chad is the greatest person alive, whether he cheated or not who knows and who cares...thats not relavant, the point is he got cut before he even got hand cuffed.

And don't say "its not just this one thing..." Because yes Coach Philpin, IT IS JUST THIS ONE THING. You had no other reason other than "uhm...well...uhm we just dont mesh, we're going this way and blah blah blah"...

At least be a man and admit you are salty because of this one incident. :smh:

Yes I am mad...when i see grown men be so fake it makes me sick. This was nothing professional, all personal.
I'm sorry Miami fans, but I will be rooting against the Dolphins every game so Coach Prickbin can be fired sooner.

There is something about Philbin's demeanor that just makes him look like a complete prick.
I understand that as a coach you have to do your job and discipline players, but as a human being how can you not even give the man 24 hours to explain himself? Especially since Chad has been on good behavior off the field his whole career. He even stopped talking to the media just to make the coach happy, to prove his commitment to the program.
I'm not saying Chad is the greatest person alive, whether he cheated or not who knows and who cares...thats not relavant, the point is he got cut before he even got hand cuffed.
And don't say "its not just this one thing..." Because yes Coach Philpin, IT IS JUST THIS ONE THING. You had no other reason other than "uhm...well...uhm we just dont mesh, we're going this way and blah blah blah"...
At least be a man and admit you are salty because of this one incident. :smh:
Yes I am mad...when i see grown men be so fake it makes me sick. This was nothing professional, all personal.
I'm sorry Miami fans, but I will be rooting against the Dolphins every game so Coach Prickbin can be fired sooner.

See and thats one of the reasons why I have come to the conclusion that he Philbin is a huge vagina. I dont think its him being a prick. I think he is just out of his league...very timid...and it comes across as not being a man and having to sugar coat things. He couldnt just say, "Chad, as an organization, we have to release you." He had to make up some bull**** excuse and he couldnt even spit that out firmly. Hes a p***y.

Yall are in here mad at coach philbin ? :rofl: He stepped up to the plate and brought Chad into his office, sat him down, and cut his ***. Chad deserved to get cut.

Chad Johnson sucks. He just got arrested for beating up his wife. He tweets derogatory, embarassing things that i would never want associated with my football franchise. Why would anyone want him on their team at this point?

He's not even a football player anymore, he's just a TV personality. Hes a cartoon character at this point and all he cares about is his face on the television screen. He doesnt care about winning football games; if he did he'd still be a Patriot. Instead, due to his own incompetence and lack of ability to act like an adult on and off the field, he is without a job. He's proven to everyone his inability to learn an intricate offense thus limiting the amount of teams who will show interest in him. In his own words , he was exposed. And he just got exposed again now that we all know dude likes to hit women.

All respect for chad johnson is gone for me.

damb .. filmed a guy losing his job. :smh:

Fam youre acting like a regular guy just lost his job that he needs to keep food on his table.

An egotistical, prima donna , millionare athlete got cut by the dolphins fOr beating his wife. You feel sympathy?

Philbin is mad boring. He's pretty awkward too. :lol:

They did Johnson dirty. :smh: I doubt he'll sign with another NFL team though, is his career over? UFL/AFL/IFL?

Back
Top Bottom