HBO's HARD KNOCKS: the Miami Dolphins

HBO is doing the birdman hand rub now

in case u havent heard from nfl.com
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Chad Johnson was arrested on a charge of domestic violence on Saturday night, according to the Davie (Fla.) Police Department.

Police said Johnson head-butted his wife, "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada, in the head during an argument while driving home from dinner. She was treated at the scene for a "pretty good-sized" laceration and later taken to the hospital, Cpt. Dale Engle told NFL.com and NFL Network.

Police said a "heated argument" started when Johnson found a receipt for condoms in the car.

Johnson told police that he and his wife accidentally knocked heads.

Johnson remains in custody and won't be eligible for release until a bail hearing is set, which could be as late as Monday, Engle said.

i wish OnDemand had the old seasons on there
frown.gif
They replay a lot of old episodes late at night on the NFL Network.  Obviously, they are censored....which makes the Jets episodes not nearly as awesome. 
laugh.gif

I feel bad for Ocho.

Through all his antics he always had the "i stay out of trouble off the field" card

to play. Now through the American media lens he is just another you know what.
tired.gif

I feel bad for Ocho.

Through all his antics he always had the "i stay out of trouble off the field" card

to play. Now through the American media lens he is just another you know what. |I

If its true I dont feel bad for him but the media is gonna have a field day with this. They've been waiting for him to mess up. :smh:

Last edited:
If its true I dont feel bad for him but the media is gonna have a field day with this. They've been waiting for him to mess up. :smh:

Messing up is an understatement. If the allegations are true, I hope he at least does 'Floyd' time.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
HArd Knocks is gonna be so boring now, Dolphins have nothing interesting about them...mediocre team, don't even know the QB, and the coach is pretty robotic too. Reggie Bush is really the only "name" they have....Chad messed up bigtime

Well its over :smh:

I expect the next 2 episodes to be VERY interesting

but I have a feeling HBO gonna hit us with the "due to legal reason we can not show.............." or the head coach coming out and saying "we wanted to keep the chad thing private"

Crazy, how last episode was like a foreshadow of what was going to happen. :x :nerd:

HArd Knocks is gonna be so boring now, Dolphins have nothing interesting about them...mediocre team, don't even know the QB, and the coach is pretty robotic too. Reggie Bush is really the only "name" they have....Chad messed up bigtime

This.

theres a whole bunch of other teams i would rather have seen than the phins, but i guess :stoneface: hardknocks > no hardknocks

A lot of teams turned down the opportunity to be on Hard Knocks.

It's not like HBO just decided to do it on the Dolphins, a lot of the marquee teams just weren't interested.

I could see them having a hard time getting teams in future seasons. Already tough now and only gong to get worse

A lot of teams turned down the opportunity to be on Hard Knocks.

It's not like HBO just decided to do it on the Dolphins, a lot of the marquee teams just weren't interested.

yea i know know, but out of 30 teams im sure it wouldnt be too hard to find some team every year.

i wonder if they asked the Colts / ******** :nerd:

Texans, Jets, & ******** would've all been good choices.

Tough situation for Chad off the field & getting waived. |I

Back
Top Bottom