HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Lawrence with the pump fake & bounce back of the year

Dude really had a life altering moment while getting a lap dance 8)

Props to Issa Rae and HBO for putting this on :pimp:

Last edited:
Lawrence with the pump fake & bounce back of the year

Dude really had a life altering moment while getting a lap dance
glasses.gif

Props to Issa Rae and HBO for putting this on
pimp.gif
issa losing some feminist fans after that ending..lol

The Twitter reactions from this episode were hilarious, a bunch of those bozo women trying to rationalize Issa's cheating over Lawrence's, talking about Lawrence didn't have a job anyway and they were going through a rough patch so that made Issa's cheating ok :lol: this was a great episode and season in general, and I liked how roles get reversed.

The Twitter reactions from this episode were hilarious, a bunch of those bozo women trying to rationalize Issa's cheating over Lawrence's, talking about Lawrence didn't have a job anyway and they were going through a rough patch so that made Issa's cheating ok
laugh.gif
this was a great episode and season in general, and I liked how roles get reversed.
yep females dont want a good man.. they want a simp..Tasha is the type of women most of not all men want anyways.

The Twitter reactions from this episode were hilarious, a bunch of those bozo women trying to rationalize Issa's cheating over Lawrence's, talking about Lawrence didn't have a job anyway and they were going through a rough patch so that made Issa's cheating ok :lol: this was a great episode and season in general, and I liked how roles get reversed.
It's wild man :lol:

Idgaf if I was homeless & you took me in. The moment we make it exclusive, you don't get to thot around the city & come back to me

It's wild man :lol:

Idgaf if I was homeless & you took me in. The moment we make it exclusive, you don't get to thot around the city & come back to me

Exactly! How you gonna excuse cheating when she could have just broke up with him if she was unhappy? But nah she "wanted to make it work" then cheated on him while he was doing all the things she asked for :smh:

What's crazy is out of the entire situation what would hurt me the most is her inviting dude to career day because I don't have a job

Women are so ruthless when they inflict pain because it's intentional, it just feels different than our bonehead mistakes

No self-respecting man would be okay with his girl cheating.

Let's not forget that Issa didn't even confess. He had to ask and pull the truth out of her.

That's another thing. Basically had to hear it second hand from when he was standing outside the window at that fundraiser, THEN pull it out of Issa. Had been at the bar or talking to someone else at the time, he would have missed that entire spat between Issa and Daniel

:rofl: :rofl:

The viciousness and determination during that sex scene
whew.png

Tasha's **** were swinging and she was throwing it byke something serious

Last edited:
Lawrence ego was hurt when stripper shorty said "oh you one of them nice guys" when he apologized for touching the cheeks :rofl:

Savage activated

Lawrence ego was hurt when stripper shorty said "oh you one of them nice guys" when he apologized for touching the cheeks :rofl:

Savage activated
this + "r&b singing soft" set him off :rofl:

Dude probably threw on some of that Weeknd trilogy to the house and was feeling some kind of way. :lol:

And Molly ******* ****** with Tidal trial subscriptions. Yuck.
lol i dont remember me or none of my friends being that lame during college.. it was striaght action with the ladies.. **** having music..lol 

Back
Top Bottom