HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Bank Teller Shawty had them cheeks though :smokin

It was looking turbulent for a second, but my ___ was just building suspense.

Shoutout to Lawrence for getting his life together and taking no shorts.

What was the significance of showing his best buy polo? How did that lead to Issa crying at the end? She didn't get clues that Lawrence was smashin Tasha...

He was smashing her in the room of her apartment fam lol

Them rooms looked the same but none of those items that was in Tasha (Bank Teller's) room was in Issa's unless he took them. I honestly thought it was just showing where he was while Issa was in the room not a flashback to him smashing in their apartment

Bank Teller Shawty had them cheeks though :smokin

It was looking turbulent for a second, but my ___ was just building suspense.

Shoutout to Lawrence for getting his life together and taking no shorts.

Bank Teller Bae was was stacked errywhere my g. She had them tities out the entire season. Issa shoulda did it for the culture and let us catch a glimpse.

My guy Lawrence paid for the dome, took his stuff out the apartment and smashed Tasha the bank teller all in one night.

My hero

I would not have paid 200 for head from that chick. She ain't look good enough and although I wanted that *** $400? :lol: ***** please.

:lol: if Lawrence smashed both in the same night though.

^^He definitely paid for dome.

I had to watch that scene again man, laughed even harder when Issa was crying on that old bouch :rofl: :rofl:

Very proud of Lawrence. Dude told Issa he was done when she visited him at his job. As far as I'm concerned they were officially broken up at that time and everything Lawrence did was fair game. I suspect that the whole talking when she gets back thing was to reiterate they were done.

L boogie may have the best episode to episode glo up in television history.

Amazing how women are flipping Lawrence into being the bad guy here. Throughout the season he proved he was committed to her and even went shopping for a ring as soon as he got a job. They don't understand men at all. Until our paper is right, we can't do anything. We won't settle down if we have no stability because we know how it wears down on us as individuals. We don't want to put our girl through that. Now add being a Black man with no paper to that scenario. Its a feeling that women cannot comprehend. They're mad because what Issa did is usually what men are scripted to do in entertainment. Just because you hold someone down doesn't mean you can take advantage of them.

Last edited:
Team #Lawrencehive checking in.. Femenists and BlackGirlTwitter are pised.. they really thought a good man would just forgive them when you smashed your high school dude and came back home smelling like weed studio and sex.

Team #Lawrencehive checking in.. Femenists and BlackGirlTwitter are pised.. they really thought a good man would just forgive them when you smashed your high school dude and came back home smelling like weed studio and sex.
Well, I'm absolutely surprised.

Well, I'm absolutely surprised.
dudes and I myself have been fact checking females all night and morning in the mentions!!...lol
Don't hit them with the facts -- it's all emotions to them, hence why they're defending Issa and shaming Lawrence. Flip the situation around with Lawrence cheating first and he'd never be forgiven.

He did the right thing. Issa's alligator tears don't mean anything.

Last edited:

Don't hit them with the facts -- it's all emotions to them, hence why they're defending Issa and shaming Lawrence. Flip the situation around with Lawrence cheating first and he'd never be forgiven.

He did the right thing. Issa's alligator tears don't mean anything.
yep.. i woke up with 50 mentions.. I responded to all of them Issa No Shame When A Female Does It Stans and they been quiet ever since..

The only thing I would've liked more is if Lawrence smashed in the apt, Issa caught him, and he kept stroking while mean mugging her :lol:

Back
Top Bottom