HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Who watches shows for the side and supporting characters? Who watches Martin for Tommy? Did ya watch Living Single for Kyle and Overton?

:lol:
*rereads every post since it was announced Lawrence aint in season 3*

NikeTalk does. Going on episode 4 of season 3 these guys are still crying about it and still watching every Sunday night. They can't it thru their thick heads that the shows about Issa's life and Lawrence is no longer a apart of it.
They all feel like they are Lawrence. Some down his luck guy trying to survive who gave his heart to a woman and she played him. Boo hoo.

:lol:
*rereads every post since it was announced Lawrence aint in season 3*

NikeTalk does. Going on episode 4 of season 3 these guys are still crying about it and still watching every Sunday night. They can't it thru their thick heads that the shows about Issa's life and Lawrence is no longer a apart of it.
They all feel like they are Lawrence. Some down his luck guy trying to survive who gave his heart to a woman and she played him. Boo hoo.

Issa Rae is that you?

I’m not sure why you and the other guy continue to act as if this is first television show ever created.

As if there isn’t a history of shows where people did not tune because of who the show/story was supposed to be centered around

But now all of a sudden it’s an issue that people are sharing their opinion on this matter

The show is *** and I’ll continue watching and then come in here to discuss how *** Issa as a main charcater is

I’m not sure why you and the other guy continue to act as if this is first television show ever created.
That's not what's happening :lol:

Why y'all can't keep it real?
Family Matters started off as a show about the Winslows but we all know what happened with that. :lol:
Bruh, this is all type of fraudulence. As if the network and writers didn't purposely shift the show to center around Steve and his interaction with that family.

Now look at the comparison. Which season did Issa flip the script and say let's make the show about Lawrence or anybody else?

The show has only seen some success and gotten praised cuz of Issa and her team.

F93D6AED-4552-41E1-9260-5A212D7E6A99.jpeg

hbo just need to jump on it and give that man his own show

#thelawrencehive

like a black entourage

no.

Some of y'all are OD'n on the "trash". These episodes are good. Honestly don't see how you can think the episodes are so bad and continue to watch the show outside of being able to say "I tried but it's trash bruh".

Daniel really in his feels about that beat and you get to see that even the "cool" dude is insecure too. He's a "true artist" and doesn't want to change what he created, unfortunately he's gonna find out the hard way that it's a far more difficult path to take in an industry that thrives off trends and popular sounds/people. Should have sucked up his pride and played the game. Now he's out of it with the new artist and blew the chance with Issa cause he got emotional. All he had to say was he ain't want her to go because he was starting to feel her and it woulda been gravy, but instead he thought he could just charm her into making the first move and it all came crashing down.

if its this many ppl just in this thread that want lawrence back what about the world?

I wasn't sayin the show is trash im sayin give him a show cuz how many white shows and actors get spinoffs and second chances

But agree to disagree about it not here to start an argument

if its this many ppl just in this thread that want lawrence back what about the world?

I wasn't sayin the show is trash im sayin give him a show cuz how many white shows and actors get spinoffs and second chances

But agree to disagree about it not here to start an argument
That man off doing movies.

no.

Some of y'all are OD'n on the "trash". These episodes are good. Honestly don't see how you can think the episodes are so bad and continue to watch the show outside of being able to say "I tried but it's trash bruh".

Daniel really in his feels about that beat and you get to see that even the "cool" dude is insecure too. He's a "true artist" and doesn't want to change what he created, unfortunately he's gonna find out the hard way that it's a far more difficult path to take in an industry that thrives off trends and popular sounds/people. Should have sucked up his pride and played the game. Now he's out of it with the new artist and blew the chance with Issa cause he got emotional. All he had to say was he ain't want her to go because he was starting to feel her and it woulda been gravy, but instead he thought he could just charm her into making the first move and it all came crashing down.

Some of us have girlfriends and wives that watch the show. It's still trash but it isn't trash on the level of, I'm gonna go downstairs and watch tv while she watches it in the bedroom" trash.

Yeah, spinoffs aren't uncommon. Its funny Family Matters was brought up cause ITS A SPIN OFF! Harriet Winslow was originally in Perfect Strangers.

:lol: I never knew that

It has to be the right formula to work...probably why we never got a Kimmy Gibbler series.

Back
Top Bottom