HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

so many quotable from this ep

200% markup on stock x lmao

that game was expsosing everything

So looks like Lawrence and Conola are figuring out the co-parenting

Nathan storyline is the worst in show history

-they really said the coachella episode was only 3 months ago tho... bruh...
-at this point it's safe to say, insecure has an adidas sponsorship. last week it was issa in the adidas x danielle cathari tracksuit that molly wore in like season 3. & this week it's tiffany in the adidas x wales bonner tracksuit... 200% markup on stockx tho, lol.
-nathan really has a milkcrate as a nightstand...love that he's acknowledged his avoidant behaviors tho.
-i also love how both lawrence & nathan were both wearing shirts from the legendary chicago house dj honey dijon's clothing line in last night's episode, to have the both of them rockin' the same brand was no coincidence.

Nathan storyline is the worst in show history

It was ok when he was still having manic episodes...character is useless otherwise.

Not bringing back Dro, Tasha and Daniel or replacing them with similar characters just caught up with them and the storyline.

8056EDBF-2D73-4807-BE84-954CC5C416E5.gif
23CD9FC8-47A1-4C91-B7BB-2666941EC68D.gif
DCAFFF07-0A62-4F51-86F7-1350DBEA5E62.gif
A9415979-4361-4AE6-903F-73B6F9424775.gif

Also, I'd like to take the time out to make a prediction. Season 3 will probably be the show's last. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Yeah this is a show that shouldn't last long. I give it 5 seasons tho.
You gotta look at it like this, it's costing HBO a fortune to produce it but it has virtually no syndication value.

Then it's a show about twenty-somethings dating in LA, once Issa gets married or stabilizes her relationship with Lawrence the premise of the show won't be as marketable.

Plus, Issa's and most of her cast member's PR teams are low key garbage and bougie social climbers, hanger-ons. They've made too many enemies by stuntin' on their industry peers and supporters. They've literally boxed themselves in, and it will show in their ratings by the middle of this second season.

By the time season 3's budget comes around they're not gonna be able to negotiate for more money due to rating and the show is gonna suffer. That's when the plug is gonna get pulled. Watch season 3 tie up loose ends, and you'll hear about the cancellation sometime in the following fall.

Season 3 will be Insecure's last season.
What a take :lol:

You keep beating a dead drum with this. Yeah it's a show intended for the women but clearly the men are watching as well. And in turn are sharing their opinion on everything.
Exactly which season is your favorite cuz from my recollection yall think this been mid since s1.
What a take :lol:
I don't get how dudes can be that invested but seemingly hate the show.

Damn near seem like they got disgust for Issa and anybody else associated with the show talking about how it can only last 3 seasons :lol:

Last edited:
I think S1 was good, was good cast of characters, funny moments and enough of a story between Lawrence and the guys vs Issa and the girls it didn't feel like just a female themed show even though I got into it with my lady. There were few things like it at the time.

That said it definitely leaned heavy into the female themed side as time went on, I can't blame anyone coming into the last season only to see it that way. It's not balanced the same.

:lol: @ Nathan posing in a pic where he's suppose to be shopping.

That first imagine how things could be caught me all the way off guard. Thought it was real and they skipped ahead 2 years.

That Crenshawn version didn't seem as good

Remember when we threw Condola's baby in the trash? :rofl:

The Lawrence appearances and freak outs :lol: Just dump Nathan

My boy Dom. playing at the end :pimp:

Issa all glowed up and bougie talkin bout she forgot when she copped the crib with her househubby Nathan :lol: :rofl:

Tyra with the cameo :lol: :evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom