HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Dosent he own the shop?

That part confused me, because I could have sworn last season or the season before he was supposed to be getting his own shop.

That's what confused me when he got punked by homeboy. It went back to him just being a barber in a shop.

Molly character progressed alot this season. Wish we had more Kelli/Chad though

But she's progressed to the point she's no longer entertaining. I don't care about her parents. I don't know why that is such a major storyline for a last season.

Maybe she's trying to tell people to get wills

asJtWL.gif

But she's progressed to the point she's no longer entertaining. I don't care about her parents. I don't know why that is such a major storyline for a last season.

Maybe she's trying to tell people to get wills

asJtWL.gif
She's been "losing" throughout the entire show. It's about time things are going her way for a change.

She's been "losing" throughout the entire show. It's about time things are going her way for a change.

but my problem is it's not even about her. It's wasted time spent on her parents and brothers.

and showing Crenshaw more. Meanwhile you will have Lawrence missing for two episodes. Nathan's problems will be skipped over.

It's a lot of pointless subplots going on for the last season, and they aren't even interesting or funny. You're following side characters.

That part confused me, because I could have sworn last season or the season before he was supposed to be getting his own shop.

That's what confused me when he got punked by homeboy. It went back to him just being a barber in a shop.

I knew i wasnt tripping. When they met at worldwide taco i couldve sworn he said i own a barber shop. but oh well.
How do you feel about this season?

Havent really watched. I binged over thanksgiving. but too much real life happening right now. Ill try and catch up over holiday break.

You know what’s funny, Nathan is basically in the same place Lawrence was at when Issa cheated years ago
Yup. If she stayed with him anywhere as long she'd cheat again :lol:

Issa then left him and while he was away ****ed that up or w/e.

but my problem is it's not even about her. It's wasted time spent on her parents and brothers.

and showing Crenshaw more. Meanwhile you will have Lawrence missing for two episodes. Nathan's problems will be skipped over.

It's a lot of pointless subplots going on for the last season, and they aren't even interesting or funny. You're following side characters.
Whether they (plots and subplots) suck or not, the show is mainly about Issa and then Molly. Its why they went away from Lawrence early. Letting viewers know they can do without characters.

They try to show the other side but its mainly going to be about what Issa wants or decides. They're not trying to have a balance.

Last edited:
It's low key the Molly show. She's the most developed character on the show. We see her work life, relationships, and family life. The show barely grazed over Issa's family dynamic.
Molly went from the most hated character to the most liked :lol:

This Crenshawn **** is weird. Was a bad idea to introduce this in the last season.

I chuckled at the "Queen Sugar" reference with Crenshawn

Nice little easter egg. My girl watches Queen Sugar and was hyped like...
rick.jpg

Molly went from the most hated character to the most liked :lol:

This Crenshawn **** is weird. Was a bad idea to introduce this in the last season.
Last season of this show like a flea market for taste makers and vendors.

Yeah Issa's brother was in there.

Kelli made a joke about him on how she would cast him in a movie just to kill him off :lol:

The brother, blood homie, Lawrence's boys, Dro, bearded ***** who they said they'd all **** etc. All interesting male characters were just tossed aside, and the women's lowered for more Molly time. Can't even blame someone just coming into this thinking this is just a show catered to women.

**** was unnecessary filler. :smh:

Yeah they've doubled down on Molly. No idea why they're going so hard on the her parent's will and mom's illness in the back half of the final season. I would like to hear their thought process behind that.

The brother, blood homie, Lawrence's boys, Dro, bearded ***** who they said they'd all **** etc. All interesting male characters were just tossed aside, and the women's lowered for more Molly time. Can't even blame someone just coming into this thinking this is just a show catered to women.

Back
Top Bottom