HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Not all heroes wear capes
laugh.gif

Has anyone watched 'Dear Future Wife'? But, it seems like they discontinued it, but that was a pretty good web series as well.

Finally caught up and I'm like yeah! My ***** Lawrence. Left her *** nothing but the best buy shirt. **** all that Twitter noise.

Wife had me watching all of them Black and Sexy shows. Really good shows
I honestly don't remember how I found the shows. All I know is I started watching back when they would put the shows up on YouTube for free & make you pay for the season finale. 

I remember that!! That Guy will always be my favorite show from Black and Sexy. Sucks that we'll never see the finale... :frown:

on episode 4 digging the show so far
Loved Molly till she friend zoned Jared, but who am I kidding I still love Molly. Lovin how she keeps checkin Issa on how she treats Lawrence, with the whole Daniel situation

While I've seen Issa's actions before IRL and on tv multiple times I have no idea why she's flirting/hanging wit Daniel, if she wants some, just break it off with Lawrence, and get some

bank teller is a problem, can't believe Lawrence isn't on that, he's getting my respect for mentioning how Issa loves Kale when Tasha brought it up, dude is incredibly loyal, real man who loves to talk about his girl and loves her
if he only knew though

I wish somehow there was an Atlanta crossover with this show so Darius and Thug Yoda could run loose on an episode

EDIT:
That best buy scene though

ANOTHER EDIT:
***** ISSA
Lawrence out here being faithful, got a baaad chick throwing it at him, doing the best he can with no blinders on
and got the vid taken down :smh:
was hoping that whole ring scene was a dream sequence, was this guy about to propose???

I Hate Issa on this show like I hate Lena Duhnam on GIRLS

Last edited:
A lot of women really revealed a lot of ugly truths about them this week. No Lawrence wasn't perfect, but the outrage levels were no where near where they are now after Issa slept with Daniel. And I was active on Twitter when it happened. And as noted before, that was the second time she cheated on him (the first being her kissing Daniel in the whip).

I'm not saying Lawrence was perfect, but the onus was all on Issa this time around.

Same chicks capping for Ciara as being the supreme victim in the entire Future situation. Wild turn? Yes I know, but I said this very thing from the jump in both accounts- "You knew what you wanted when you wanted it." Have some accountability.

A lot of women really revealed a lot of ugly truths about them this week. No Lawrence wasn't perfect, but the outrage levels were no where near where they are now after Issa slept with Daniel. And I was active on Twitter when it happened. And as noted before, that was the second time she cheated on him (the first being her kissing Daniel in the whip).

I'm not saying Lawrence was perfect, but the onus was all on Issa this time around.

Same chicks capping for Ciara as being the supreme victim in the entire Future situation. Wild turn? Yes I know, but I said this very thing from the jump in both accounts- "You knew what you wanted when you wanted it." Have some accountability.
They'll find any excuse or draw up any type of reasoning to justify their shaky, inane positions on Issa not being at fault.

So she just tripped and fell on Daniel's penis?

The thing they all forget, Lawrence didn't want this, he was content growing with Issa. Issa actively wanted to cheat or be dicked down as she put it. This is all on her. All this feminist nonsense we're seeing is female logic at its finest.

HBO not putting out any behind tha scenes footage of how that bank teller back shot scene was shot? :nerd:

Ol boy must have at least gotten tha tip in.

Just started watching.

Shorty from the bank WILL bear one of my illegitimate children one day. I swear to god.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom