HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

HBO not putting out any behind tha scenes footage of how that bank teller back shot scene was shot?
nerd.gif

Ol boy must have at least gotten tha tip in.
that scene needed to be longer..lol seriously
I've always wondered exactly how love scenes work
laugh.gif
never get a definitive answer even when I read up on it
Real talk.

Wonder how they shot that Lawrence/Tasha scene.

Was she completely naked, or had something covering her *****?

Were those backshots simulated? Sure as **** looked real to me.
laugh.gif

I know you're an actor but how can you not be hard as steel with that ebony goddess in front of you like that?

We need answers Sway!

From my time watching a bunch, they cover the private parts with some paper cloth stuff.

There is no penetration. For a life like sex scene like that they may even use some cushion as a buffer.

Other than that they're naked.

As far as getting hard, given enough takes he probably did but the first time around sou tful just cuz you are surrounded by over a dozen ppl, it may have been shot early in the morning and unless you a youngin or super horny all the time nobody is getting that hard in those circumstances that quickly. It was a 15 second scene.

Last edited:
Binged watched. Definitely an accurate portrayal on the dynamic between millennial black men and women.

Reading through this thread and looking up all the social media talk the final scene stirred up...I've always found that black men vs black women **** to be corny to me.

**** is ****** up and it's it too many on both sides with that pack like mentality. ****** look funny to me publicly bashing black women and so do the black women finger pointing at black men. It's exactly what we DON'T need to turn this **** around. 

Both sides are ****** up.

Last edited:
Finally had time to start it. Two episodes in and I love it. Gonna try to knock the rest out by the end of the day. **** had me dying.

Is it me or is the apartment that she stays in the same one that Craig and Dede stayed in? In Friday after next?

Is it me or is the apartment that she stays in the same one that Craig and Dede stayed in? In Friday after next?
Looks similar, but this complex is actually in the Valley.  Their apartment is in Inglewood, I believe. 

http://www.projectcasting.com/casti...ions/hbos-insecure-season-2-open-casting-call

Just found out about this

Are you looking for your next big break?

HBO is now casting actors, models, and fans to work on the hit HBO series Insecure. Insecure creator Issa Rae is looking for you and your best friend to appear on season 2 of Insecure.

From HBO:

The winners of the #InsecureOnSetContest will each receive one on-set position. This isn’t a quick trip to L.A. This is a legitimate, two-month position for an applicant ready to work hard. You’ll receive a stipend to help with housing and jumpstart your Los Angeles lifestyle. Best of all, you’ll be interacting with the team that brings the series to life, working on the same set as your favorite on-screen characters.

According to the casting call, all you have to do is create a video featuring you and your friend (just the two of you!) — and share why you’d each be an asset to the Insecure team. You only have 30 seconds to both make your case, so make it count.
Upload your submission to Instagram; tag @InsecureHBO and use #InsecureOnSetContest.

Your entry will be judged on the following criteria:

Creativity
Filmmaking chops
Passion

Contest will be open for submissions between 11 AM EST November 22 and 8 PM EST December 13, 2016.

Good. Will be my turn to give Tasha those back shots soon than expected once my video goes viral.

HBO stay knocking it out the park. I liked how the show had progression, initially jokes and then real life. The wait for Season 2 of Insecure and Vice Principals begins. Now to see this Westworld show.

was just put on this show and binge-watched it in 2 days...

show is the good and the soundtrack is :smokin

I remember people talking about the webseries a few years back but didn't know she was from LA

Oh yeah son said "What's brackin?" Like it ain't have another c in it :lol: :rofl:

the ck is meant as a diss

craccin vs brackin

Last edited:
:LAtePass

Show was great man. Saw Season 1 Last night; very impressed

Bank Teller had some ULTIMATES, my goodness

That "Girl.. 1500 or Nothing Remix" i dont buy soundtracks but that version is too fire!!!

Thank me later..

Last edited:
Just watched the first season. This show is :smokin

My girl used to watch her YouTube videos back in the day.

For those that might be interested in more of Issa Rae's work.

She just dropped a new web series called "Giants". I haven't checked it out yet, but it's getting good reviews. One thing I do like is that she has the chick that use to play in the Nick Jr. show called "Gullah Gullah Island" as one of the main characters. That use to be my fav show as a kid back in the 90s.

Here's the trailer.

Back
Top Bottom