HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Finally made it through all 14 pages of this thread. Just downloaded the HBO Now app so I can go back and watch this show since I'm a fan of Issa's older work.

I would highly recommend downloading the "Black & Sexy TV" app and checking out these shows. Issa has done some work in the past with the people that own this app.

Chef Julian

Hello Cupid 

The Number (highly recommended)

gonna start this show either tonight or tomorrow, I'm lurking in this thread like I'm watching, need to just get on it

Finally made it through all 14 pages of this thread. Just downloaded the HBO Now app so I can go back and watch this show since I'm a fan of Issa's older work.

I would highly recommend downloading the "Black & Sexy TV" app and checking out these shows. Issa has done some work in the past with the people that own this app.

Chef Julian
Hello Cupid 

Co sign all dis

Chef Julian

Hello Cupid 

gona check those out..

My Dormtainment homies getting that shine :pimp: All Def Digital cats too.

Last edited:
Exactly.. everytime they said lawrence was wrong.. i said.. remember that one scene where she wanted to be pipe'd down and molly was like.. you aint bout that dating app life.. after that.. mentions got dry cause the baby feminista jones didnt have nothing to say afterwards

When they get on that gender defense force **** all logic and reason are thrown out the window. That's why I refrain from conversing with those types especially on social media. I'm quick to call a dude wrong for something but those chicks don't live by them honesty codes

Someone explain that last scene in the last episode when isha walks in and looks at the best buy shirt and they show lawrence smashin a chick and then isha billin on the bouch.

Maybe i missed somethin.

Someone explain that last scene in the last episode when isha walks in and looks at the best buy shirt and they show lawrence smashin a chick and then isha billin on the bouch.

Maybe i missed somethin.

She rushed home thinking that he'd be there so they could have a conversation and found that he took all his stuff except for that work polo.

The shirt symbolized him compromising to make the relationship work and he left it behind because **** that compromise ****, it's a wrap now.

As she stood there in shock, he was elsewhere tagging Tasha from behind.

The part with her outside on the bouch was just a clip of her being consoled by Molly a little later.

Last edited:

Also was surprised to see how judgmental Issa married homegirl was callin' Issa and the big chick ratchet. But then again, I'm sure a lot of female friends talk about each other like that
yo shorty had me hot. 

i notice she didnt say much when the girls were discussing the gay thing that happen with Molly. 

shorty husband was fruity as hell.  

Deadass had a dream about my ex that look like Tasha last night. Bout to hit this *** on fb :smh: she a IG thot now but I ain't paying for ****

Last edited:

Chef Julian
Hello Cupid 

No Roomieloverfriends? :smh:

yo shorty had me hot. 

i notice she didnt say much when the girls were discussing the gay thing that happen with Molly. 

shorty husband was fruity as hell.  
I was caught off guard cause Issa didn't seem "ratchet" to me but the big chick did

Her husband look like he gets pegged. Not that he enjoys it, but because if she wanted to do it, he doesn't have the balls to say no

In for season 2. I missed all the discussion of season 1.

Tasha :evil:

Last edited:
No Roomieloverfriends?
mean.gif
i started to add that one to the list, but said ahhh forget it lol.

Wife had me watching all of them Black and Sexy shows. Really good shows
I honestly don't remember how I found the shows. All I know is I started watching back when they would put the shows up on YouTube for free & make you pay for the season finale. 

Back
Top Bottom