HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Tasha...

Big E Licking Fingers.gif

Damn, didn't know this was back tonight.

I tune in to see Lawrence knee deep in it though. 8 strokes.

Bruh connected the phone and started walking on point and dusted the chucks off with the rag lol

Sex scene at the end was hands down the worst sex scene in history of all television and movies lol. Bruh didn't even check to see if things was flowing down there. Gotta be chafed tf up.

Sex scene at the end was hands down the worst sex scene in history of all television and movies lol. Bruh didn't even check to see if things was flowing down there. Gotta be chafed tf up.
The way she was being pressed over him all episode, I bet she was moist the second she saw him in the peep hole.

Season about to be brazy.

Mad quotables this episode.
"Who speaker is this? I'm trying to bonnect."

Reactions: God
God this one hit so close to home...that grey area after a breakup is real. Getting new buns but still having something for the ex. Shouts out to my dude lawerence tho. Even tho he ain't digging new shorty, he's still digging.

Reactions: uno
Bruh didn't even check to see if things was flowing down there. Gotta be chafed tf up.

Same **** that crossed my mind, and Issa just pulled her panties up like son ain't just left the few drops he ain't put on Tasha in there
laugh.gif

The house party deteriorating right in front of her eyes had me dying. Within seconds of being invited these ___s were on the couch rolling up some mid
roll.gif

Same **** that crossed my mind, and Issa just pulled her panties up like son ain't just left the few drops he ain't put on Tasha in there
laugh.gif

The house party deteriorating right in front of her eyes had me dying. Within seconds of being invited these ___s were on the couch rolling up some mid
roll.gif

Bruh gave zero f**** on a sober mind. Never seen a ***** climb out the p so fast to wash off. I usually let the females wash off first. Bruh pulled out and gave her the look of shame and regret.

Happy as hell they started the season with Tasha fully out there for a couple minutes. She's sexy as ****.

This show is mad funny yo. Me and wifey dying the whole time.

I was dying when the broad said I got kids turn the music down, he said I got kids too turn up. Hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom