HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

I don't think he tried that hard :lol:. He came off as a lazy bum. However, they flipped it and made us sympathetic for him. The result of good writing.

Slacker on finding a place? I think y'all are interpreting that foreshadowing wrong. It means he's not ready to leave his place lmao

What do you mean he's not ready to leave "his place"?

He left Issa and the place they had together. The show said it's been months. He was at his boy's crib blowing up an air mattress. His boy was pressing him and he clearly lied to the bank chick and his boy about looking for a place.

What show were you watching?

What do you mean he's not ready to leave "his place"?

He left Issa and the place they had together. The show said it's been months. He was at his boy's crib blowing up an air mattress. His boy was pressing him and he clearly lied to the bank chick and his boy about looking for a place.

What show were you watching?
There's personally not being ready to leave your place and then there's financially not being ready to leave your place :lol:

Lawrence is not out here making money all successful yet.

Last edited:
Bruh wasnt Lo the man last season. Dudes job was on point. It was like an off brand google. He was getting hella paper. Was confident. Tucked his shirt in. Shaved. Seem a little like homie got a little comfortable and stepped off the gas. Which he probably did since initially he got his act together to keep his girl happy. Lose girl..if the habit of hard work isnt locked..you can get back on some f it steeze quick and easy.

IMG_0423.GIF

IMG_0424.GIF

Maaaan lawrence gave her that **** a ***** sex.
I've given females that plenty of times back in the day.
Smash then get up and cut
**** at least he washed up
I used to smash get one off and just cut. Throw the condom off as I walk to the car. She don't deserve nothing past 5 minutes
Real talk even that's to long
Right when she getting into that groove I woulda bust and cut
Good for Lawrence

Maaaan lawrence gave her that **** a ***** sex.
I've given females that plenty of times back in the day.
Smash then get up and cut
**** at least he washed up
I used to smash get one off and just cut. Throw the condom off as I walk to the car. She don't deserve nothing past 5 minutes
Real talk even that's to long
Right when she getting into that groove I woulda bust and cut
Good for Lawrence

I know your cheap *** don't throw nothing away b stop lying. Did you bust and cut after the condom broke your first time you ever got P in your life?

I know your cheap *** don't throw nothing away b stop lying. Did you bust and cut after the condom broke your first time you ever got P in your life?
first time i had sex i didn't use a condom
i have a 16 year old as a result
and u sound dumb as hell
tryna get a joke off about reusing a condom

They hated him the second he forgot her birthday last season. Even tho he tried his best to be a better man

L-Boogey ain't try to be his best until Issa told him it was over. And even then he still fumbled around a bit till the last third of the season

There's personally not being ready tonleave your place and then there's financially not being ready to leave your place :lol:

Lawrence is not out here making all successful yet.

I really thought Lawrence had got the bag already. Does he even still work for the same company?

He was in there for like 12 seconds tho. Tops.
It was a waste of a smash session and should have been embarrassing.

P4L. Re-watched Season 1 last night in anticipation of Season 2. Will go through the thread before starting Season 2. I'm very curious about NT's take on some of these situations :lol:

i swore she was just imagining it

amanda diva need a scene too cheating on that square dude

I thought she was too but hey, she let it happen :lol:

Lawrence is my guy but he needs figure out his life still. I can see him slip up and lose the bank teller chick later this season. :lol:

Another thing, Issa got fine *** Regina Hall to be on her show on that fake slave movie :lol:

When I saw her I immediately got hyped :wow: off the idea of seeing her ****** on the show

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom