HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Pregnancy scare coming up? Lawrence a fool and a half.

Those bloods doe :rofl:

I don't think they gonna go that route. Show is loosely based on her life I assume. They're just gonna go the route of her finding out he's with another woman like they showed in the preview.

Yea I think they gonna draw it out for a while but they won't get back together. Just gonna work that grey area for a while.

IMG_0412.GIF

So they're doing only one episode a week this season huh? I'm not mad at that.
Didn't get a chance to watch the episode last night, but I will be checking it out once I get off work.

#LawrenceHive checking in. Dawg Lawrence really came through the spot just to let his kid army off in Issa. Real ***** move. Man I can relate to this show a lot more than I thought man :emoji_fearful:

Sex scene at the end was hands down the worst sex scene in history of all television and movies lol. Bruh didn't even check to see if things was flowing down there. Gotta be chafed tf up.

Nah, soon she opened the door she was ready. Him being there was the foreplay

Bruh gave zero f**** on a sober mind. Never seen a ***** climb out the p so fast to wash off. I usually let the females wash off first. Bruh pulled out and gave her the look of shame and regret.

My guy L Dawg washed off in the sink and left

Honestly couldn't even be proud of that move cause it lasted bout as long as a decent vine. He should have came over and gave her a 25 minute gold medal performance and left and ignored her for a couple of weeks

It's cool that Larry gettin the new yambs, but are we gonna ignore that it looks like he's fallen back to some of his old ways? He's lying about lookin for a place and been bummin at his boy's spot.

It's cool that Larry gettin the new yambs, but are we gonna ignore that it looks like he's fallen back to some of his old ways? He's lying about lookin for a place and been bummin at his boy's spot.

I ain't ignoring it lol. He's getting comfortable again. Plus, Tasha looks like she's on her way to asking "what are we?"

Son is most def still part slacker. You kinda understand Issa wanting more for both of them (not the cheating though).

Finally watched the new episode.
Bank Teller Shawty got a nice body on her. Perfect butt, skin, and ****. Like the fact that she's playing her role. She's not trying to force him into a relationship. Just come through on the weekends, smash, leave & repeat.

Hate that they're already planning for him and Issa Rae to get back together. Think they should have saved that sex scene with his ex for like the 3rd episode.

lol at the fact that her little get together turned into a Piru Party. Dudes just came through and took over her apartment.

Slacker on finding a place? I think y'all are interpreting that foreshadowing wrong. It means he's not ready to leave his place lmao

I'm part of an Insecure group on Facebook and the women are already going in on Lawrence. Want to know what they have a problem with? The fact that he only gave Issa Rae character a few strokes before leaving lol. I swear they made dude into a villain for no reason.

They hated him the second he forgot her birthday last season. Even tho he tried his best to be a better man

Back
Top Bottom