HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Easy to see lawerence was just there for the Tasha good buns, hell she knew what it was. But yet she still played herself like a lot of women seem to do. This show is way to close to home. Issa and Lawrence in these streets and of course they will cross paths. They will think about rekindling but the past is too thick. Molly lost as usual. Good show man I really enjoy it.

:frown:
This might be the last of tasha

The dude Molly had lunch with, ain't that ole boy from The People vs. OJ?
Yes it was. Sterling K. Brown

Tasha a dummy for expecting so much out of Lawrence when "she knew what it was"
He did play her though.

Like after she dropped all that truth Lawrence could've just said nah I don't want to go the bbq, or I have plans, or I can help with the chairs but then I got a prior engagement.

Granted she put him in an awkward position and was being too nice when she brought it up. If she kept it real like when she was angry he would be been honest.

The battery sequence with Issa had me dying. :lol:

Lawrence faking the funk with Tasha finally caught up with him. She lit him right up.

The dude Molly had lunch with, ain't that ole boy from The People vs. OJ?

I can never not see him as the loser simp from People vs OJ :lol:

Lawrence litterally threw away the game.. The hood family just was scaring him to throw an interception on the 2 yard line..
But you knew they were gonna write lawrence to not have tasha because a good dude who gets someone good and stays with her would LOSE their black woman demongraphic.

anybody else think that Molly and Lo were gonna end up hooking up when they met in the park? Like it felt like they were gonna spark a different kind of friendship, she was gonna 'comfort' him in the breakup. When she asked him in a heartfelt way 'but how are YOU doing?' Before we found out it was a set up..it seemed really..interesting..the kind of convo..

if molyy smahed lawrence this show would be hella intersting..

just finished it. this ep was insanely fire imo. sooooooooo many things happened. tasha ho'd that ***** Lo. You not just gon keep playing with a black woman folk. She even said, 'I knew what it was, but you not gon disrespect me bruh' hahahaha. I love it. sooo perfectly written.

Issa smashin dudes in her complex now? :lol:

Molly said dude was great on paper...that everything about him was on point except for one thing that she couldn't put her finger on...uhmmm yea, that's cuz he's tap dancing christopher darden.

'white people. always good to see them out here doing they thing.'

I literally fell out multiple times tonight.

Issa stays going raw dawg. >_>. Neighbor bro just slid the wood in with no jimmy. And no hesitation. She ant say jack.

Why they trying play my black women like they don't care about protection too?

Episode straight fire. Too much truth in this episode

Females will smash the ***** next door then be tryna come back like it's all good :lol:

Since when did we start calling this ___ Lawrence 'Lo'? :lol:

Episode was great to me. Tasha going off was pure gold :lol:

It was bound to fall apart, but he was wrong for the way it went down. Completely understand why he wasn't trying to go back though.

Issa having the same kind of 'attraction but no interest' situation with fam in the complex (I recognize him from somewhere, just can't recall where), but actually keeping it about the business was an interesting parallel. Her struggling to get the pipe in that small *** space was jokes too.

Lawrence's storyline hittin too close too home for me. Family bbq and all :rofl:

Kyle - Deeper in the background :pimp:

Dude tell me about it. I connected with Lawrence on this one and it opened my eyes about myself.

Lawrence a cornball brother.

I noticed that too, he wanted to go party with his Caucasian folks instead of weathering the storm of the cookout. Dude should've pulled off both, but now he's gonna end up in some messy situation with his coworkers. It's going to be quite interesting to see where his life goes.

Seriously though, he could've done the day there and made it to the work function later. Plus the work event comes up every month. Man why am I so invested in this show lol

Lawrence a cornball brother.

Thought this was well known 2-3 episodes into season 1

'white people. always good to see them out here doing they thing.

Dogs, that quote had me dying. I was ****** up after that one.

Lawrence is a duck. Just smash her a few times, keep her at a distance and treat her like **** the whole time. He was playing house like a *****.

Tasha calling him a FN and then saying he's worse than a FN had me weak too.

Ever since I saw Molly do her interviews and **** about being a virgin and blah blah, I can't take her character serious.

Molly ain't never gonna find a date :lol:. She should've let fambs from the webinar take her out

The dialog would have been funny as hell if Issa would have smashed one of her Blood neighbors instead.
Shorty just wanted some D. She didn't care where it came from long as it was good.

Lawrence has a lot to learn. Homie left the sexy chocolate sistah with that good good, for some boring white people party and a white girl. That's a flag on the play bruh. If anything he should have just stayed at the cookout for a few hours then skipped to the other event later on. Somebody give him a copy of How To Be A Player on Blu-Ray.

I love me some Molly, but that chick has issues. I think she should try women.

Tasha a dummy for expecting so much out of Lawrence when "she knew what it was"

She pulled an excellent woman move. Knew the situation but flipped to being only the victim and not an accomplice to this situation.

Lawrence litterally threw away the game.. The hood family just was scaring him to throw an interception on the 2 yard line..
But you knew they were gonna write lawrence to not have tasha because a good dude who gets someone good and stays with her would LOSE their black woman demongraphic.

In L-Boogie defense, that bbq was a bit of culture shock for him and Tasha basically abandoned him at every turn. If this is the first time meeting the family you can't just go off by yourself and delegate that man like this is some church event. Introduce him to ya fam and keep him near till he feels comfortable enough to venture off for himself.
He gon be aight tho, he a good lookin' dude he gon get skins

Issa made actin' like a h* so difficult and weird. I know it's TV but man that ish is basically unbearable. And lil Frida still tryna fight the good fight lol

Issa having the same kind of 'attraction but no interest' situation with fam in the complex (I recognize him from somewhere, just can't recall where), but actually keeping it about the business was an interesting parallel. o.

That's the brother from iCarly, fam stay finding work.

I think Molly just too caught between work to focus on dating

She pulled an excellent woman move. Knew the situation but flipped to being only the victim and not an accomplice to this situation.

In L-Boogie defense, that bbq was a bit of culture shock for him and Tasha basically abandoned him at every turn. If this is the first time meeting the family you can't just go off by yourself and delegate that man like this is some church event. Introduce him to ya fam and keep him near till he feels comfortable enough to venture off for himself.
He gon be aight tho, he a good lookin' dude he gon get skins

Issa made actin' like a h* so difficult and weird. I know it's TV but man that ish is basically unbearable. And lil Frida still tryna fight the good fight lol

Both of these :lol: that's vintage script flipping, and as far as the latter, most TV shows make being a how seem cool and easy, but Insecure showed how it really is, especially if that's not your natural self

VINTAGE.

You knew what it was but invited me to the cookout anyway?

So you aint know what it was then :lol:

It was so intentional & hilarious how awkward she was :lol:

"Um I'll respectfully decline." :rofl::

Like that was cute and all but I know dude had to be utterly pissed. Hit me with the DTF text then wanna act like Jesus is sittin' on the couch on the other side of the room

Both of these :lol: that's vintage script flipping, and as far as the latter, most TV shows make being a how seem cool and easy, but Insecure showed how it really is, especially if that's not your natural self

True. That's why she shoulda either stayed faithful or broke up with Lawrence and got with ol dude. Now you damaged goods with another body

VINTAGE.

You knew what it was but invited me to the cookout anyway?

So you aint know what it was then :lol:

She knew, she also "knew" she could change him and force him to be in a relationship by putting pressure on him by introducing him to family. Honestly it's kinda what she get for tryna force his hand and skippin' natural steps with him.

Back
Top Bottom