HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

I hope molly and Issa don't fall out. If they do who will Issa have in the way of a support system?!?

If she does they'll play her into a "finding yourself" period. Would be nice to see a positive take on that stage of life

If she does they'll play her into a "finding yourself" period. Would be nice to see a positive take on that stage of life

True but I don't really want to see the therapy role with her again

So ol girls husband cheated and they were separated for at least 6 months? He gives off a lowkey zesty vibe imo

Definitely gay, there was a quick scene during the +1 party where they introduced Issa's gay brother. He went straight to ole girls husband and dapped him up. Figured that that was the clue.

i hope tasha ends up with a good man thats gonna treat her right
You?

So ol girls husband cheated and they were separated for at least 6 months? He gives off a lowkey zesty vibe imo

I thought she was insinuating that she was the one that cheated, which caused him to leave. I assumed she was using it as a direct comparison to Issa and Lawrence's situation. I completely missed that it could be him.

Anyone else feels that Molly lied to Issa about Lawrence saying it's definitely ober

anybody else think that Molly and Lo were gonna end up hooking up when they met in the park? Like it felt like they were gonna spark a different kind of friendship, she was gonna 'comfort' him in the breakup. When she asked him in a heartfelt way 'but how are YOU doing?' Before we found out it was a set up..it seemed really..interesting..the kind of convo..

I think anyone else would've kept it moving and not stopped to talk to her.

Probably. Don't think they had the same friends but he was prob cool with Molly. Didn't Molly kinda hint last year that she liked L-Dawg or at least said he was a good man and Issa was ungrateful

That Issa brother revelation and ol girls husband possibly hooking up is funny to me for some reason. Ol' girl is aiiight to me even she still says 'herb'

My wife and I were going to get caught up on GOT, but decided to try Insecure on a whim. Glad we did. Heck of a show that hit on a number of levels that we could relate to. Some real deep moments that were perfectly balanced with comedy. Not to mention how dope the soundtrack is. Can't wait for the next episode.

One of the most interesting aspects of the show is the picture painted of some of the male actors. Laurence, Jared, and to some extent, the Asian teacher are all good dudes. Insecure makes it easy for pull for these guys, but they end up falling victim to the issues that their significant others/love interests/possible sparks have. I was just reading that the actress taht plays Tasha is getting actual hate mail for the role she plays on Insecure. 1. It's not that serious. 2. If we're looking at things solely through the lens of the show, sure, she could be looked at as a rebound, but if she's cool w/ the situation AND neither her or Laurence are in a committed relationship, what's the big deal? Laurence is a very calculated guy on a number of levels, so it will be interesting to see how quickly he takes things with Tasha as far as making her his GF or just keeping things status quo.

Lawrence don't even know what he doing. He just taking it day by day

DAAAAAMMMMNNN

daamn-o.gif

Tasha

56976378.jpg

The battery sequence with Issa had me dying. :lol:

Lawrence faking the funk with Tasha finally caught up with him. She lit him right up.

The dude Molly had lunch with, ain't that ole boy from The People vs. OJ?

Lawrence's storyline hittin too close too home for me. Family bbq and all :rofl:

Kyle - Deeper in the background :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom