HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Didn't he break up with her that same night if not the night before he smashed Tasha?

Iirc he broke up with her and came back to get his stuff and left his BB shirt

And I know it's not the "cool" or "playa" way to tell chicks that they not the only one you smashin' but at some point that lil fear of how she will respond will have to be done away with. But I already know how far this convo can go so I know it ain't much further

We the viewers know Lawrence broke up with Issa but I'm absolutely positive he didn't give Tasha the breakdown before having sex with her.

So to Tasha, he was still a dude in a relationship.

I'd argue that they had some convo in some form of fashion.
The moment before she offered him a plate, didn't he tell her something along the lines of "this time it's completely over"? Alluding to a previous conversation regarding his status

Last edited:
We literally just saw Lawrence do the same thing with Issa. I didn't see him go wait I'm having sex with my bank teller.

Lawrence don't have any respect for these **** and let's not delude ourselves into thinking he does.

9 times out 10, Lawrence pulled up on Tasha, hit it and then she probably said "what happened to your girlfriend" after the fact

The fact that he spends the weekends there gotta count for something. Basically caught up with work during the week, then together once the weekend hit.

But the season started in the middle of they relationship so I don't know how anybody is sure of anything

Feel like his homie smashing Tiff, that was crazy info only she knew

Wouldn't surprise me. He look like he got a stable of girls. Like that realtor

i hope tasha ends up with a good man thats gonna treat her right

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

May not need to dive all the way into it. She's not a major character so 5-10 minutes is decent

So ol girls husband cheated and they were separated for at least 6 months? He gives off a lowkey zesty vibe imo

I think he's metrosexual.

This last episode got me upset w/ laurence tho. I don't think he likes Tasha enough to be going out w/ her. He wants to smash, eat, and dip. Both scenes where it was the two of the chillin she was clearly carrying most of the conversation. Like what kind of answer is "odds and ends" when someone you're supposedly close with asks you what stuff you left back.

Also, I think Freida about to have her social justice lens on life shattered. She clearly wasn't feelin' Issa's nonchalance with Assistant Principle Gaines' Trump jokes. But I also gotta give credit to Insecure for putting that in there. There will be people who will call out every racist thing white people do but when black people say some messed up stuff are quiet as a mouse.

Lastly, I think Molly and Issa friendship gonna be strained. She already talking with old boss about traveling between LA and Chicago. I'm betting Issa gonna have some emotional breakdown, say Molly wasn't there for her, Molly gonna tell Issa about her always being there for her but not being happy that Molly stepping up with the Chicago gig.

Wouldn't surprise me. He look like he got a stable of girls. Like that realtor
heck yeah.. the realtor looked soo familar.. and then i found out thats the one girls whos always sneezing and sick from awkward black girl..

Yup. I'm a black female and luckily my job has mandated equal pay. I never attend social events which is usually the only negative thing my superiors have to say about me lol. But I don't believe in blending my work and personal life and also my job is big on drinking when it's social time. Which is also something I don't do...drink around coworkers.

Whenever I need to hire professional services I always look for black people.
nice.. in regards of the equal pay.. MOST corporates like to hide salaries so you cant trade notes.. and thats where the pay gaps come in (unless you got a HR plug who leaks pay scales..

I think he's metrosexual.

This last episode got me upset w/ laurence tho. I don't think he likes Tasha enough to be going out w/ her. He wants to smash, eat, and dip. Both scenes where it was the two of the chillin she was clearly carrying most of the conversation. Like what kind of answer is "odds and ends" when someone you're supposedly close with asks you what stuff you left back.

Also, I think Freida about to have her social justice lens on life shattered. She clearly wasn't feelin' Issa's nonchalance with Assistant Principle Gaines' Trump jokes. But I also gotta give credit to Insecure for putting that in there. There will be people who will call out every racist thing white people do but when black people say some messed up stuff are quiet as a mouse.

Lastly, I think Molly and Issa friendship gonna be strained. She already talking with old boss about traveling between LA and Chicago. I'm betting Issa gonna have some emotional breakdown, say Molly wasn't there for her, Molly gonna tell Issa about her always being there for her but not being happy that Molly stepping up with the Chicago gig.

He likes her but this is the worst time for her to try to make it work cause he still has so much feelings for Issa. BUT....Tasha may help him past her if he lets her. He's got a wall up.

Frieda is gon have a lil fall out with Issa. She def had a lil revelation and it's gon rock her lil world.

I can see Molly and Issa falling out a bit. I hope they'll be supportive tho

They already had a falling out last season. They don't need to revisit that scenario again.

Back
Top Bottom