HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

On the show and in real life by the females and the males, it was stated that New York dudes are more desirable when it comes to dating.

:lol: Cali lost, period.

On the show and in real life by the females and the males, it was stated that New York dudes are more desirable when it comes to dating.

:lol: Cali lost, period.

IMG_7092.JPG

Anyways...

Last edited:
Does everybody agree that both Issa and Lawrence are both in their h** phase?

Seems like they are both trying to find themselves in the world/other people but at the end of the day realizing they don't want a bunch of suitors but want one special person.

no one on that show ever said such a thing
ny is full of bums in timbs

On the show "Kelli" said so at the party where Molly's date Jared met her squad and their boyfriends.

Issa Rae has stated it in several press interviews.

You sir, just destroyed the little credibility that North California had to even speak on this topic. The show is filmed on location in SoCal.

...lastly, no one under 35 really rocks Timbs in New York. In fact, the latest reemergence of Timbs was made possible by white girls out in Cali. They were rockin' them with skullys and ****, circa 2014-2015.
Kylie-Jenner-Timberland-boots.jpg

1e8d887d623de4c78c1ef44f2daaa1a0--kylie-jenner-fashion-kylie-jenner-style.jpg

tumblr_ng3k8qZuhL1tpxnvko1_500.jpg

I think this bum in Timbs is one of your fellow Cali homies...
9a78ecc304687702117e8f6d6e24de75.jpg

Kelli is an alcoholic. Nobody gives a f*** what she says

And nobody rocking timbs out here

Last edited:
Lawrance in not an LA cat. No way no how.

I'ma laugh when we find out he's from one of ya'll cities :lol:

Main thing I like about the show (besides it being shot in LA) is the dialogue.
they talk just like me and all my friends do :lol:

I just hate when Issa does the rapping thing. so much cringe.

Yeah this is a show that shouldn't last long. I give it 5 seasons tho.

You gotta look at it like this, it's costing HBO a fortune to produce it but it has virtually no syndication value.

Then it's a show about twenty-somethings dating in LA, once Issa gets married or stabilizes her relationship with Lawrence the premise of the show won't be as marketable.

Plus, Issa's and most of her cast member's PR teams are low key garbage and bougie social climbers, hanger-ons. They've made too many enemies by stuntin' on their industry peers and supporters. They've literally boxed themselves in, and it will show in their ratings by the middle of this second season.

By the time season 3's budget comes around they're not gonna be able to negotiate for more money due to rating and the show is gonna suffer. That's when the plug is gonna get pulled. Watch season 3 tie up loose ends, and you'll hear about the cancellation sometime in the following fall.

Season 3 will be Insecure's last season.

You gotta look at it like this, it's costing HBO a fortune to produce it but it has virtually no syndication value.

Then it's a show about twenty-somethings dating in LA, once Issa gets married or stabilizes her relationship with Lawrence the premise of the show won't be as marketable.

Plus, Issa's and most of her cast member's PR teams are low key garbage and bougie social climbers, hanger-ons. They've made too many enemies by stuntin' on their industry peers and supporters. They've literally boxed themselves in, and it will show in their ratings by the middle of this second season.

By the time season 3's budget comes around they're not gonna be able to negotiate for more money due to rating and the show is gonna suffer. That's when the plug is gonna get pulled. Watch season 3 tie up loose ends, and you'll hear about the cancellation sometime in the following fall.

Just curious...you know this how?

Son really said Mickey Factz :lol:

A long time ago, I thought him & Curt@!n$ were next up for NYC ..... then I snapped back to reality

Word he took me back. I had a grip of his mixtapes but even I gotta say they more and more veered from a sound I consistently enjoyed :lol:

Curt@!n$ though :lol:

whose mans is this?

Issa already said she's not gonna drag this show out so I wouldn't be surprised if it only goes three seasons

Whose car was Lawrence driving? He didn't know he had the Georgetown plates? Or he was just that shook?

Back
Top Bottom