HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

I honestly think Molly would give Pastor Body a shot eventually. I still think it might happen.

Doubt Dro is lying, why mess up a lifelong childhood friendship and/or marriage to smash somethin you coulda had b4 you got married

Nah, fat guy from Get Out that was the lawyer tryna get Molly to move to Chicago

You sleepin' on my guy b. He had her laughing when she was with him at the office. Remember when you make a chick laugh, you can make her do anything :lol:. Also, didn't Molly kind of mentioned him while talking to Issa? She said something along the lines like, he got his stuff together but cannot pinpoint whats holding her back.

True. He could prob talk a way to gettin' a kiss or a boob grab but she gon realize she can get better than him and cut it short. Then again, he's funny and b****** love funny dudes.

Daniel back to being my favorite character tho. He a good dude, respectful and got a grind. Too bad Issa tryna become a madame instead of being true to herself. Them "jokes" during the beginnin' of the date with that Hispanic dude were TERRIBLE

Yeah Daniel good dude in my book.

When issa was letting him know that it was casual sex and shiet and he agreed that it was cool he low key looked hurt.

IMG_4108.JPG
IMG_4109.JPG

COPPPED

Episode was trash. Lawrence is a broad, get him out of here asap. Molly is trash that thinks her good job can cover that up but negative. She a bird.

Issa hair been dumb trash all season. She looking rough this time.

Wasn't even low key. His whole mood changed. I was surprised he said everything was cool so quick. Almost made me think he was accepting it all till I saw his face. He was so hurt man

How Molly date gonna let Dro step in like that ? He pretty much gave Dro the greenlight to smash.

I think he knew things were out of his hands at that point. You can see his hopes droppin' once Molly revealed she didn't even know what he did for a living.

Yeah, her date seemed a little insecure (no pun intended) when Dro was introduced. From him pointing out how tall he (Dro) was, to letting him comfort Molly. The energy was mad awkward between the 3.

Basically if you're dating a chick with a male bestfriend... you already lost. He knew what was up.

Also Lawrence's other homeboy is a good friend too. Lettin' Lawrence know he wasn't a complete victim in he and Issa's break-up.

Lawrence was lookin' like the saltiest salt lick in the world drinkin' that lonely *** beer blockin' Issa on FB

Lawrence didn't want to hear that truth from his friend :lol:

Ooooooooooh Molly, girl so confused.

And Daniel bout to catch feelings sooner than later. Too bad Issa is not at that point right now

I feel like Dro okie doked buddy, they go bak so he pretty much thought he was walking her to her car (that's what I thought) .

He ain't wanna hear it but he needed to. Boy was sounded like the stereotypical hurt black guy who refuses to believe that every woman ain't out there cheatin'. Don't try to tell me that my wife is out there cheatin' cause you got comfortable and yo girl found a dude that has the drive you used to have.

Projectin' like a mug

I feel like Dro okie doked buddy, they go bak so he pretty much thought he was walking her to her car (that's what I thought) .

Even still, I'm yo date. I'm responsible for you everywhere but the ladies room. I'm not lettin' no male that ain't her blood direct relative beat me to takin' care of her. He let her go cause he already mentally called it quits

He ain't wanna hear it but he needed to. Boy was sounded like the stereotypical hurt black guy who refuses to believe that every woman ain't out there cheatin'. Don't try to tell me that my wife is out there cheatin' cause you got comfortable and yo girl found a dude that has the drive you used to have.

Projectin' like a mug

Even still, I'm yo date. I'm responsible for you everywhere but the ladies room. I'm not lettin' no male that ain't her blood direct relative beat me to takin' care of her. He let her go cause he already mentally called it quits

Lawrence's boy is a real one for keeping it 100%

Man's threw in the towel as soon as he mentioned Dro's height IMO. He felt intimidated without Dro doing anything.

Man once he threw that strong *** arm around Molly and she looked down at it I knew she was done. Then when she fudged up his career he realized he was just a body. Prob stayed to keep the chances of smashin'

First time Lawrence homie showed up this season and he crackin' him over the head with that real.

Even with all I said, I am about 70% his wife cheated on him in some capacity.

Back
Top Bottom