HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Issa dumb as **** :rofl:

Letting **** pics cause car accidents.

Don't sext and drive.

This ***** Lawrence need to get a life.

that shiet was funny as hell.... her car was phucked :lol:
I should have known molly was gonna smash married light skinned dude\
Law facebook stalking :smh:

I'm not feeling Molly, Frieda and Lawrence. My disgust with those characters increase from left to right.

Someone once said HBO has a fetish for showing penises and it's so true. Every damn show :lol: :smh:

Daniel gonna be hurt next episode. Issa really out there :lol:

Was Molly's brother that "Crip" from all those facebook videos? :lol:

Lawrence gotta get back with tasha but theres ZERO chance at that.. Thanks for the writers DESTROYING the hive in order to keep their "black women viewership"
Molly doing the usual but even smashing your married homie who you friends with his wife.. thats LOW!!
Issa letting XXX photos get her in an accident.. she stupid awkward..lol
Issa just amshing all these dudes left and right.. she is super out there now.. I feel like she bout to hurt daniels feelings tho..

Not sure if I like the fact that Molly couldn't hold it together until the end of the reception.
Her storming off just felt more dramatic than the show tends to get.

Issa is starting to get the art of the rotation down. That racist principal stuff feels unnecessarily drawn out at this point though.

Lawrence getting that dose of realness from Amanda Seale's husband (forgot both their names in the show) and spending the rest of the episode just buried face-deep in his feelings was a little hard to watch, as real as it may be.

Issa outchea messing with ol' boy she cheated on him with, having good first dates with old latin dudes, and getting sent car-crash worthy pipe pics; and here my ___ is, at home on Facebook with his finger on the block button :lol: :smh:

Fam from Get Out that works at the Chicago office is jokes. Called himself slim thick and said he has a pastor's body :rofl:

Last edited:
Lawrence is gonna get his feelings hurt when he finds out :lol:

Car accident scene had me dying :rofl:

This ***** Lawrence need to get a life.

When L-Boogie seen that pic on FB during jury duty I knew he was about to hurt lol

I'm not feeling Molly, Frieda and Lawrence. My disgust with those characters increase from left to right.

Molly just lost in the dream that "true love" is perfect, her dreams were crushed. Don't hate her just yet.
Frieda is getting a bit annoying. She'd rather complain than to actually address her issues.
Lawrence is coming down off a high...

Dro is annoying AF

He like a comic book character with them one-liners

Daniel gonna be hurt next episode. Issa really out there :lol:

I feel bad for my man Dan. He tryna build that relationship while Issa tryna put her nani out to the public

Also they really bugging with that slave show :rofl:

"I let her trim the tree but you get to tend to the bushm" :rofl: :lol: :smh:

LMAOOO maaaan I can't believe that they really got some "episodes" of this show lol

Lawrence gotta get back with tasha but theres ZERO chance at that.. Thanks for the writers DESTROYING the hive in order to keep their "black women viewership"

Nah, it's kinda realistic.

Nah, I gotta agree with Freida.
Her definition may be off, but Issa just swept it under the rug like it was nothing.

I'm decently disappointed in Issa willingness to act like it's nothing when it's an obvious problem. Tryna be a h** got her priorities out of whack

Molly "date" to the event was cuffin' extra hard when he seen Dro. I ain't even notice Dro was that damn tall neither

Back
Top Bottom