HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Been watching Season 2 every week but haven't been in this thread since the day before it kicked off. Caught up on like 40 pages of Season 2 discussion. Soooo much epic commentary and the playlist talk was appreciated. Many reps have been handed out throughout my journey to catch up :lol:

The turn on Lawrence (also the fact that y'all got like 30 nicknames for him) is hilarious. Reminds me of how lots of dudes turned on LeBron.

Now that I'm up to speed, I look forward to adding to the discussion.

DISYCvZVoAA5kXB.jpg

DISUnWSW0AEEjaV.jpg

:lol:

Co-worker got that Alicia Keys voice. Very calming and sexy.

Lawrence falls into another layup. Let's see how he goofs on this one :lol:

Issa was dope last season. She's wack as hell and mad annoying now.
trying wayy too hard to be cool and hip with all the vulgarities. like...thats not your game, go have a seat. like 2 weeks ago you asking molly to teach you how to ***, now you got a hotation? foh. and she got weak box and knows she got weak box. She's a complete lame to me now. She's taken hella L's this season from dudes she's supposed in control of. k.

And the fact some of yall said that dude that denied the box was wrong is laughable. he should've euro stepped her easy ***.

i had that head convo this morning with one of my white homegirls. She's def into giving the top and is confused how you can't swallow when you finish. Like, she said these words. I havent smashed or gotten it, so I'm inclined to believe the honesty. but then she did defend molly though when i said molly weak willed af. she said nooooo, she's just lonely. She doesnt deserve this. it's not her fault. Swear she said it in doc rivers voice. it's not mollys fault. it's not on molly :lol:.

lawrence is a dweeb, homegirl at work is dope. early in the season i thought she was lesbian. came across more flat and mannish. She's def attractive though.

amanda seales is bae. she looks so different on here than in real life. it's wild.

show needs more naked baddies. Why they showing Frequency Vibrations anus every episode now?

Law-N-Order gon fumble that work chick and either he or she gon quit cause the environment is too awkward.

Molly is a mess and deserves the fall apart after ol boy wife find out. Bet money half an episode will be dedicating Molly finding out wifey ain't in on the trend then the "N's and s***" chant will shake the world.

Glad it's a lightskinned dudes fault tho

That light-skinned dude is wack and has to go in order for the show to get better. Get that ***** out of here.

Open marriage works that way though...

Depending on where the story is going .... could go both ways.
bruh
he lying through his damn crooked *** teeth
he just want them yambs
cant wait till next episode
when it blows up in her face
i don't like molly

That light-skinned dude is wack and has to go in order for the show to get better. Get that ***** out of here.

Not until he take the heat from my dark skin brothas. We need this light bright cat to take the fall and make Lawrence look like a puppy

Back
Top Bottom