HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

How do y'all feel about Steph Curry?
tumblr_m39rql6cxR1r7zpado1_400.gif

Out of all the lies this man could tell, I doubt he's lying.

What's going to be awkward is that he smashed someone so close in the circle...

what other lie could he tell
that she would believe
or believable for that matter BESIDES this
remember they been friends since grade school
lived next door to her parents
knows her brothers and fam
that honestly the only plausible lie he could tell

Lawrence a herb though :lol:

But he's our herb

He may not be lying but I can almost guarantee that he crossed a line of sorts. Either his wife had a no friends code that was a secret no Molly code or something like that she ain't gon like it

MIssed this weeks episode will see when it airs again.

They replay Game of Thrones like a million times though throughout the week :smh:

and thats usually the first rule
no friends
or the female gets to check em out and give the ok first

I got a feeling Molly gon be choppin' it up with ol girl and bring up how strong of a woman would need to be, to be in an open marriage and ol girl gon hit her with the "I'd never be in an open marriage" with Dro in the background drinkin' a beer

I got a feeling Molly gon be choppin' it up with ol girl and bring up how strong of a woman would need to be, to be in an open marriage and ol girl gon hit her with the "I'd never be in an open marriage" with Dro in the background drinkin' a beer
or
PLOT TWIST
she wants to smash molly :lol:

i just don't like dro cuz the dude can't act.

character is not believable one bit.

like he's trying sooo hard to be smooth and just ends up looking corny.

and dude looks like a tall version of Ice Cube's son :lol:

Molly is going to get exposed as a homewrecker. Simultaneously Issa is going to find out Lawrence never told Molly he waa completely done. Molly going to run to Issa for comfort and end up catching a right hook to the chin!

I almost feel like Issa's telling him to act like that :lol: like I want you to intentionally come off like a try hard. it's hilarious to me at this point

Like her OG show, awkward black girl, was full of characters who more or less overacted to fill whatever role they were supposed to be. She's brought over elements from that show to a much lesser extent.

Issa's reaction sdhsdfjlka super lame, like tf was that? I get yelling at someone for that but storming off and **** damn ya'll were having a good time, if you had such good chemistry you'd think they could laugh about it together

Still dying at her needing to immediately (as immediately as it can happen when you have to wait on an Uber, anyway) rush home.

Like damn, I can't apologize, get you a towel, nothing? :lol:

I'd say that her anger was more realistically because of all the combined recent Ls she had taken leading up to that finally getting to her, but the scene is funny as hell regardless.

Molly is going to get exposed as a homewrecker. Simultaneously Issa is going to find out Lawrence never told Molly he waa completely done. Molly going to run to Issa for comfort and end up catching a right hook to the chin!

Son is over here trying to turn Insecure into a wrestling match :lol:

This is kinda plausible

If Issa took that shot to the face like a champ it woulda made up for everything

I'm tellin' y'all, he gon fumble at the goal line. Maybe cry just before smashin' over Issa

Lawrence and Issa will inevitably run into eachother; we'll see progress towards them getting back together, but Issa will get mad at Lawrence for seeing other chicks while being single while not acknowledging the fact she's been doing the same thing but worse with her "ho-tation"

But he's our herb

He may not be lying but I can almost guarantee that he crossed a line of sorts. Either his wife had a no friends code that was a secret no Molly code or something like that she ain't gon like it

Your herb...nothing like me :lol:

And you're right, there's usually a no friends rule. That's where he may have gotten in troublez

I don't think Dro is lying but if he is it just goes to show how ******* stupid Molly is.

A married man tells you he's in an open marriage with chick you know or know of and then by his quick casual explanation that monogamy wasn't working for them and she was the one that suggested it? All cuz he's ya childhood friend? Molly didn't even try to find out if it was true. She wanted to live that lie.

If anything Dro just gave married men a new play to call when they out in these streets.

and dude looks like a tall version of Ice Cube's son :lol:

I think that's what Freq's problem is, his supposed smoothness doesn't make sense (plus his bad acting). He's asking a life long friend to be a side piece and he's chuckling like "girl why you tripping?"

Back
Top Bottom