HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Lawrence is a duck. Just smash her a few times, keep her at a distance and treat her like **** the whole time. He was playing house like a *****.

Did anyone peep the first song played at the cookout was 'Lets Play House' by Dogg Pound & Nate Dogg? This soundtrack TOO good!
Lawrence trippin tho on how he handled that cookout situation. Like everyone else has said, the co-worker joint was going well into the night. He could've at the very least kicked it for like 45min-2hrs and been solid. But no, he made that difficult on himself.

I was talking with my co-worker this morning and do you think Molly needs some kind of struggle to get that 'spark' in the relationship? Like if it's too easy she gets bored thus why 'All on Paper' just isn't doing it for her?

I didn't even realize that Amanda Diva is Tiffany. It's weird seeing her all prim and ****. Although, she fine AF in this part. I think her husband is 100% gay or bi-curious. I got that vibe in S1.
We need more Chad in the upcoming week. Homie is hilarious.

Did anyone peep the first song played at the cookout was 'Lets Play House' by Dogg Pound & Nate Dogg? This soundtrack TOO good!
Lawrence trippin tho on how he handled that cookout situation. Like everyone else has said, the co-worker joint was going well into the night. He could've at the very least kicked it for like 45min-2hrs and been solid. But no, he made that difficult on himself.

I was talking with my co-worker this morning and do you think Molly needs some kind of struggle to get that 'spark' in the relationship? Like if it's too easy she gets bored thus why 'All on Paper' just isn't doing it for her?

I didn't even realize that Amanda Diva is Tiffany. It's weird seeing her all prim and ****. Although, she fine AF in this part. I think her husband is 100% gay or bi-curious. I got that vibe in S1.
We need more Chad in the upcoming week. Homie is hilarious.

Another VINTAGE situation :lol:

'white people. always good to see them out here doing they thing.'

I literally fell out multiple times tonight.

Had me dyin, like what the hell is he talking about? Son was really just letting **** run his course because he knew why she was there though. Dope episode, some real black **** happened.

She pulled an excellent woman move. Knew the situation but flipped to being only the victim and not an accomplice to this situation.

In L-Boogie defense, that bbq was a bit of culture shock for him and Tasha basically abandoned him at every turn. If this is the first time meeting the family you can't just go off by yourself and delegate that man like this is some church event. Introduce him to ya fam and keep him near till he feels comfortable enough to venture off for himself.
He gon be aight tho, he a good lookin' dude he gon get skins

Issa made actin' like a h* so difficult and weird. I know it's TV but man that ish is basically unbearable.
And lil Frida still tryna fight the good fight lol

Akward black girl

Whileit was interesting last episode, Freida was annoying this episode.

This eps. Was straight :lol::lol::lol::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
The flute twerk had me DYIN'!!!
Need a gif of that ASAP

It's good to see Mason Betha out here doing his thing still :lol::lol::lol::lol:

was talking with my co-worker this morning and do you think Molly needs some kind of struggle to get that 'spark' in the relationship? Like if it's too easy she gets bored thus why 'All on Paper' just isn't doing it for her?

She need to hit the TAY thread. When you build yourself up, them birds will flock. If she focuses on herself she'll happen upon her soulmate or whatever

It really is amazing how women really look at this Lawrence - Tasha situation cannot see how Tasha walked into the hole

Tasha knew what it was but was still hopeful. Lawrence knew what it was but is too nice to just hit bounce.

It really is amazing how women really look at this Lawrence - Tasha situation cannot see how Tasha walked into the hole

Women Logic for INSECURE:
Whatever happens involving Lawrence, it's going to be his fault.

Him & Issa, Lawrence fault. He was a deadbeat and deserved it...and Tasha is a homewrecker
Him & Tasha, Lawrence fault. 'YAAAAAAAS' for calling Lawrence a FN & she isn't a homewrecker now. How could he do that.

It's Lawrence fault. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I believe a Issa pregnancy will kill this show. A scare wouldn't be that bad, and I see that being more likely

Larry can't catch a break, meanwhile Issa letting Tori Vega's homie smash. Bruh just needs to get his spot and go savage.

She was stupid. Like other females. Thats what she did that was wrong.

This is it. But no woman wants to admit it and leave it at that. She took in a damaged and vulnerable man and hoped that if she nurtured him with kindness and vagina he'd be loyal in the quickness.

Emotions aren't like wounds, can't just put a salve on em and kiss em and they are all better

She was stupid. She was infatuated and missed the many red flags that Lawrence isn't ready for anything serious and she started to create a serious atmosphere.

tasha wasnt stupid she just liked him

Bruh. Told her he just got out of a relationship. Stupid move on her

Only comes through on the weekend to smash. Stupid move on her

Admits to smashing his ex and she shrugs it off saying that they're not exclusive, stupid move on her

She gets upset that he leaves her gathering after leaving him to fend for himself. After all the previous antics he displayed, this is what does it. And she says she knew that they weren't serious. Stupid move on her.

I believe a Issa pregnancy will kill this show. A scare wouldn't be that bad, and I see that being more likely

you're right. i said pregnancy but yea, it would def take the show in a different direction. A scare. Or a miscarriage.

lawrence is not a little kid hes grown

if he cant handle what issa did then he himself need to not get involved with tasha

not just play around with someone who doesnt deserve that and has been nothing but supportive of him

tasha "creating an atmosphere" is called being in a relationship which is ultimately the goal

not to be lawrence's "rebound" because issa is a sacred person

like its funny how yall will acknowledge lawrences pain in getting cheated on

but not the pain he is constantly inflicting on tasha

for no good reason other than selfish ones

lawrence is not a little kid hes grown

if he cant handle what issa did then he himself need to not get involved with tasha

not just play around with someone who doesnt deserve that and has been nothing but supportive of him

tasha "creating an atmosphere" is called being in a relationship which is ultimately the goal

not to be lawrence's "rebound" because issa is a sacred person

like its funny how yall will acknowledge lawrences pain in getting cheated on

but not the pain he is constantly inflicting on tasha

for no good reason other than selfish ones

Nobody said Lawrence is right. She described him perfectly at the end. She just stupid and playing the victim when she did it to herself. Only a dumb*** would still mess with somebody after admitting that they just slept with their ex. But folks can pretend thats a smart move.

Bruh. Told her he just got out of a relationship. Stupid move on her

Only comes through on the weekend to smash. Stupid move on her

Admits to smashing his ex and she shrugs it off saying that they're not exclusive, stupid move on her

She gets upset that he leaves her gathering after leaving him to fend for himself. After all the previous antics he displayed, this is what does it. And she says she knew that they weren't serious. Stupid move on her.

his gettin out of a relationship is no excuse once he and tasha started up

if lawrence was truly about getting over issa and being cheated on he'd be a better person for tasha's sake

her sticking to weekends doesnt preclude the idea that its still leading to what she thinks is a relationship

her "shrugging it off" was her pride being hurt that he smashed issa again

you notice they aint smashed since and when he tried she ignored him without shutting him down

now he dont get no more *** until he commit and shell see what if he really care about her

all those stupid mistakes are lawrences stupid mistakes too

Back
Top Bottom