HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Meh episode

So even though it's the last season, it seems pretty obvious they aren't going to tie anything up so they can always come back as a limited series or series for HBO. Good way to always keep a check on the table. I just hope they don't wait 30 years like Sex and The City or the Entourage and Sopranos movies.

and have the writers ever actually used edibles? They treated it like a weed stereotype.

Yeah I was thinking about that as I was watching. 3-5 years down the line, they can give us a little hour long special to catch up with the characters.

I'm surprised a spin off isn't in the works.

and have the writers ever actually used edibles? They treated it like a weed stereotype.
Or maybe Molly and Takes an are just those type of ppl when high.

Taurean seems like the uptight dude that would be stereotypical if he was told he took drugs and Molly is extra a lot. Plus she got a lot of stress to relieve.

They treated that almost like they were shrooms though :lol:

Or maybe Molly and Takes an are just those type of ppl when high.

Taurean seems like the uptight dude that would be stereotypical if he was told he took drugs and Molly is extra a lot. Plus she got a lot of stress to relieve.

They treated that almost like they were shrooms though :lol:
The hunger part was over the top and wasn't even funny IMO

Molly isn't a funny character, which is weird, since she's a comedian.

She gotta act out w/e they write and Issa decides about the character.

If anything it shows Yvonne's range. I think about Molly as a serious character and nothing about her is really naturally funny. Especially compared to the 3 other women.

Last edited:
You grasping for straws now. Her tomfoolery was trash. The food scene was trash. There's no one you know that acted like a buffoon like that on edibles.
I know buffoons that act like buffoons. Drugs are just another excuse.

:rofl: @ "her tomfoolery was trash"

Meh episode

So even though it's the last season, it seems pretty obvious they aren't going to tie anything up so they can always come back as a limited series or series for HBO. Good way to always keep a check on the table. I just hope they don't wait 30 years like Sex and The City or the Entourage and Sopranos movies.

Unless it’s the NTer who ate some and ended up in the ER because he thought he was going to die. :lol:

Molly is definitely eye candy on the show.
And I am very okay with that.

Molly stay doing drugs at events tho:rofl:

This Season was TRASH. This show from where it was at the beginning to where it was now is not what I hoped for. I'm all for Black excellence but this season was mid and I'm pumped the show is over after next week.

There’s only two episodes left? Also, Issa said on KD’s podcast she’s 100% done with the show so not sure about anything being tied up. From the interview seemed like she’s been over it tbh.

This was the best episode of the season. Easy.

Agreed

I liked this episode

As far as the edibles we dont know how concentrated they were and everybody reacts to it different, glad Molly found some1 she happy with

I just want my man Lawrence to win

Im Lawrence, I want us to win

Theres one episode left?

Back
Top Bottom