HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Ending of tonight's episode
eek.gif

qft

Yeah, the ending especially, but a lot of good !@#$ went down in this episode. War definitely seems to be coming, but I'm still not exactly sure who will be fighting. Whatever happens, I'm really liking the series right now.

Yeah, the ending especially, but a lot of good !@#$ went down in this episode. War definitely seems to be coming, but I'm still not exactly sure who will be fighting. Whatever happens, I'm really liking the series right now.

Yeah, next weeks episode is on hbogo. hoping it ends up on my site sometime tomorrow
That's a crazy way to go out...never read the books so idk what's going to happen. I just want to see Arya become boss with the sword.

What's the deal with the 3 eyed raven that Bran keeps seeing?

Yeah, next weeks episode is on hbogo. hoping it ends up on my site sometime tomorrow
That's a crazy way to go out...never read the books so idk what's going to happen. I just want to see Arya become boss with the sword.

What's the deal with the 3 eyed raven that Bran keeps seeing?

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by TheCoolestGuyUNo
Boromir doesn't disappoint. I don't want to spoil anything but it definitely appears that mythical creatures will be making a few appearances if that's a deal breaker for you.
laugh.gif

Anybody know how many seasons are locked up? 

It sucks fallowing a series from the beginning, having to wait 168 hours for the next episode FTL.
30t6p3b.gif
It's renewed for a second season so far, but it'll probably be around for the long haul. HBO likes their prestige series.
I definitely hope we see some dragons.  
eek.gif

Unfortunately, the long haul for a big budget, epic hbo series means 2-3 seasons.

I'm mad I can't watch episode 7.  HBOgo isn't compatible with my service provider.  Optimum can go to hell.  
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TheCoolestGuyUNo
Boromir doesn't disappoint. I don't want to spoil anything but it definitely appears that mythical creatures will be making a few appearances if that's a deal breaker for you.
laugh.gif

It sucks fallowing a series from the beginning, having to wait 168 hours for the next episode FTL.
30t6p3b.gif
It's renewed for a second season so far, but it'll probably be around for the long haul. HBO likes their prestige series.
eek.gif

Unfortunately, the long haul for a big budget, epic hbo series means 2-3 seasons.

I'm mad I can't watch episode 7.  HBOgo isn't compatible with my service provider.  Optimum can go to hell.  
mad.gif

just watch all the eps that aired and got caught up im liking the series so far might have to pick the books up and read em after or during the course of the season

just watch all the eps that aired and got caught up im liking the series so far might have to pick the books up and read em after or during the course of the season

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

mad.gif
Lets hope it gets a little more than that.

They had shows like Rome and Deadwood cancelled during a time when they didn't realized how much $$ they would be making off them from DVD sales and what not. So hopefully they wont be making the same mistakes again.

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

mad.gif
Lets hope it gets a little more than that.

They had shows like Rome and Deadwood cancelled during a time when they didn't realized how much $$ they would be making off them from DVD sales and what not. So hopefully they wont be making the same mistakes again.

Great series so far. I can't say I approve of them making Ser Loras a homosexual with Renly as that is NO WHERE in the book but I guess you have to fill in back stories some how.... lol

Great series so far. I can't say I approve of them making Ser Loras a homosexual with Renly as that is NO WHERE in the book but I guess you have to fill in back stories some how.... lol

Loving this series. The imp going free made no sense whatsoever to me, but I guess that's just how the justice system works in the 7 kingdoms. Also wondering who or what made the inbred prince change his mind regarding Stark's daughter.

Epic last scene. "A crown for a king"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom