HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Couldn't resist. Read the book spoilers 
30t6p3b.gif

Tonight's episode had a bit of everything in it...maybe too much if you know what I mean
sick.gif

^
laugh.gif
  yeah, one of the scenes last night was weird to watch.  well, maybe two of the scenes.  are you talking about the young boy still suckling on his mom's teet?  how do they even film that?  do they give her a prosthetic boob to suck on or was it her actual boob?

surprised the episode didn't have anything about the tribal people or the defenders of the wall.

i'm kinda mad that people can watch episode 7 a week early next week on their HBO Go app.  stupid optimum isn't compatible with the app.  
mad.gif

^
laugh.gif
  yeah, one of the scenes last night was weird to watch.  well, maybe two of the scenes.  are you talking about the young boy still suckling on his mom's teet?  how do they even film that?  do they give her a prosthetic boob to suck on or was it her actual boob?

surprised the episode didn't have anything about the tribal people or the defenders of the wall.

i'm kinda mad that people can watch episode 7 a week early next week on their HBO Go app.  stupid optimum isn't compatible with the app.  
mad.gif

That boob was a great boob though. Like not in a lustful way but it just had great form. And them dome sounds made me uneasy, but great episode.
30t6p3b.gif
i read petyr's wiki character profile.  Shouldn't have.

That boob was a great boob though. Like not in a lustful way but it just had great form. And them dome sounds made me uneasy, but great episode.
30t6p3b.gif
i read petyr's wiki character profile.  Shouldn't have.

As I Watched The First Trailer For This I Thought It Was Gonna Be On Some Lord Of The Rings Type @*@....But When I Didn't See Any Mystical Type Of Creatures I Was 
tired.gif

But I Heard This Series Was Actually Good....So I'ma Have To Check It Out

As I Watched The First Trailer For This I Thought It Was Gonna Be On Some Lord Of The Rings Type @*@....But When I Didn't See Any Mystical Type Of Creatures I Was 
tired.gif

The sound effects after the boy got done shaving dude was wayyyy more than I needed. Great episode none the less.

The sound effects after the boy got done shaving dude was wayyyy more than I needed. Great episode none the less.

Originally Posted by TheCoolestGuyUNo

tired.gif

Boromir doesn't disappoint. I don't want to spoil anything but it definitely appears that mythical creatures will be making a few appearances if that's a deal breaker for you.
laugh.gif

Anybody know how many seasons are locked up? 

It sucks fallowing a series from the beginning, having to wait 168 hours for the next episode FTL.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Boromir doesn't disappoint. I don't want to spoil anything but it definitely appears that mythical creatures will be making a few appearances if that's a deal breaker for you.
laugh.gif

It sucks fallowing a series from the beginning, having to wait 168 hours for the next episode FTL.
30t6p3b.gif

Really enjoying this series so far. As for the boy who was breastfeeding I wondered how they managed that as well lol. Pretty sure it was a fake titty. Still mad awkward...but I guess that's what they were aiming for.

Really enjoying this series so far. As for the boy who was breastfeeding I wondered how they managed that as well lol. Pretty sure it was a fake titty. Still mad awkward...but I guess that's what they were aiming for.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

tired.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

It's renewed for a second season so far, but it'll probably be around for the long haul. HBO likes their prestige series.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

tired.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

It's renewed for a second season so far, but it'll probably be around for the long haul. HBO likes their prestige series.

tired.gif

you will not be disappointed

I can only say that there will be a lot of "$+$* just got real" moments back to back to back to back 
roll.gif
eek.gif

tired.gif

I can only say that there will be a lot of "$+$* just got real" moments back to back to back to back 
roll.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

tired.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
i said that *!*$ out loud after the episode 2 weeks ago and i said it again outloud at the end of last week's episode. show is really picking up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

tired.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
i said that *!*$ out loud after the episode 2 weeks ago and i said it again outloud at the end of last week's episode. show is really picking up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom