HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

I thought episode 2 was the weakest of the three. Last night's episode reeled me right back in.

All kinds of conflict developing.
laugh.gif

I thought episode 2 was the weakest of the three. Last night's episode reeled me right back in.

All kinds of conflict developing.
laugh.gif

Kind of a slow episode compared to the others until the very end. I don't think Tyrion is responsible though. Of course i haven't read the books, but i wouldnt doubt if Cersei or Jaime set him up with that blade. I don't quite get Petyr's role yet...is he good or bad? friend or foe?

Kind of a slow episode compared to the others until the very end. I don't think Tyrion is responsible though. Of course i haven't read the books, but i wouldnt doubt if Cersei or Jaime set him up with that blade. I don't quite get Petyr's role yet...is he good or bad? friend or foe?

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Do you want to be spoiled about petyr. It took me until the end of book 3 to get a good grasp on his character and I still do not know his motives yet. I'm one of those readers that misses a few of the finer details though.

Do you want to be spoiled about petyr. It took me until the end of book 3 to get a good grasp on his character and I still do not know his motives yet. I'm one of those readers that misses a few of the finer details though.

Bout to re-watch Last night episode. So far Im loving this show. I dont normally get into this kind of D&D or LOTR type stuff, but leave it to HBO to make even that stuff interesting. Daenerys is
pimp.gif
Anyone know how many episodes this first season is gonna be?

Edit:  Anyone notice Councilmen Carcetti from The Wire?  Nice addition

Bout to re-watch Last night episode. So far Im loving this show. I dont normally get into this kind of D&D or LOTR type stuff, but leave it to HBO to make even that stuff interesting. Daenerys is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

no thanks
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif
...i'll get around to reading the books eventually.
Season One and Season 2 are gonna be 10 episodes each

Originally Posted by knightngale

no thanks
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif
...i'll get around to reading the books eventually.
Season One and Season 2 are gonna be 10 episodes each

I'm probably going to buy the books in the summer to get some summer reading in. The show is really great and I can imagine that the books will be more detailed and fun to read.

I'm probably going to buy the books in the summer to get some summer reading in. The show is really great and I can imagine that the books will be more detailed and fun to read.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

pimp.gif

The books are interesting by themselves. In fact, HBO is not doing and will not do the books justice.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

pimp.gif

The books are interesting by themselves. In fact, HBO is not doing and will not do the books justice.

Finished first book. AS started before its pretty interesting. I will personally tell you all I dont like petyr at this point in my life.

Finished first book. AS started before its pretty interesting. I will personally tell you all I dont like petyr at this point in my life.

Couldn't resist. Read the book spoilers 
30t6p3b.gif

Tonight's episode had a bit of everything in it...maybe too much if you know what I mean
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom