HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Originally Posted by icysoles718

man forget all of that, do the white walkers and dragons have anything in common being that both haven't around for such a long time?

Why ask questions like this and then get mad when people give "spoilers".  Just know there's a reason for everything and you'll find out in time. 

A show with direwolves, dragon eggs and the undead and people still act surprised when they see a fantasy element
laugh.gif

true
tired.gif
... I hope we see the white walkers soon tho

yeah, seriously... how are you guys watching ep 7 already? both of my sites are REALLY good at getting the shows out on the internet on time, and i can't find them in either one of them
ohwell.gif

also what days does this come out on?
all this dragon talk... i want to believe....

yeah, seriously... how are you guys watching ep 7 already? both of my sites are REALLY good at getting the shows out on the internet on time, and i can't find them in either one of them
ohwell.gif

damn i got hbo but i only watched the first ep and i changed it cause it bored me...but maybe ill give it a other shot

damn i got hbo but i only watched the first ep and i changed it cause it bored me...but maybe ill give it a other shot

man forget all of that, do the white walkers and dragons have anything in common being that both haven't around for such a long time?
I have no idea and I have read 3 of the books so far
laugh.gif

the others (white walkers) have not shown up for 8,000 years and the dragons havent been around for like 200 (these are not spoilers)

does not seem like they are related to me other than being fantastical type %*@

edit2: 
mad.gif
 I only skim this thread, because I expect spoilers, but then I read nawlinsjunkie
30t6p3b.gif
@#%# outta here

I think he did it unintentionally but from now on people should stop posting any links or quotes that might be spoilerish.

I have no idea and I have read 3 of the books so far
laugh.gif

the others (white walkers) have not shown up for 8,000 years and the dragons havent been around for like 200 (these are not spoilers)

does not seem like they are related to me other than being fantastical type %*@

edit2: 
mad.gif
 I only skim this thread, because I expect spoilers, but then I read nawlinsjunkie
30t6p3b.gif
@#%# outta here

I think he did it unintentionally but from now on people should stop posting any links or quotes that might be spoilerish.

How are Sophies Kids not ******ed? And she has like 5, all with blond hair. Robert fell for that Oky Doke!

Gotta admit, it was cool when he said i never loved my brothers; "You were the brother I chose". Now that's some real friendship.

How are Sophies Kids not ******ed? And she has like 5, all with blond hair. Robert fell for that Oky Doke!

Gotta admit, it was cool when he said i never loved my brothers; "You were the brother I chose". Now that's some real friendship.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

The first three or four episodes were relatively slow. It was kind of essential so people who didn't read the books had some sort of context or backstory on the characters and their connections to each other. It's picking up substantially.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

The first three or four episodes were relatively slow. It was kind of essential so people who didn't read the books had some sort of context or backstory on the characters and their connections to each other. It's picking up substantially.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

ohwell.gif

HBOGo.com had episode 7 available to view immediately after 6 if you have HBO service through you're cable company. You can watch it on a computer or mobile device.

Honestly, i'm shocked the entire season hasn't leaked yet. They must have had a really small screener group with major dollars attached to any episode leaks. Even the fans that have read the books have done a really good job of not leaking any details. HBO must have people shook with the 65 Million in production cost.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

ohwell.gif

HBOGo.com had episode 7 available to view immediately after 6 if you have HBO service through you're cable company. You can watch it on a computer or mobile device.

Honestly, i'm shocked the entire season hasn't leaked yet. They must have had a really small screener group with major dollars attached to any episode leaks. Even the fans that have read the books have done a really good job of not leaking any details. HBO must have people shook with the 65 Million in production cost.

Originally Posted by Guppetto

Where'd you get the name Sophie from?  Contrary to what comedic movies tell you, children of incest don't look like mutants or suffer from diseases.

Where'd you get the name Sophie from?  Contrary to what comedic movies tell you, children of incest don't look like mutants or suffer from diseases.

Originally Posted by shogun

Actually, children of incest do have a significantly higher rate of congenital birth defects. Also true that the Queen's children would not necessarily be affected by such a condition.

Actually, children of incest do have a significantly higher rate of congenital birth defects. Also true that the Queen's children would not necessarily be affected by such a condition.

Wrote the wrong Name for the queen. Man, there's a reason they tell you not to marry your first cousin. Birth Defects, Down syndrome and a host of other problems are well know for people that mix the same bloodlines.

I hate that I've already seen episode 7 even though it's probably one of the two best episodes of the entire season.

Wrote the wrong Name for the queen. Man, there's a reason they tell you not to marry your first cousin. Birth Defects, Down syndrome and a host of other problems are well know for people that mix the same bloodlines.

I hate that I've already seen episode 7 even though it's probably one of the two best episodes of the entire season.

Oh no.  This ride will only get better.

Oh no.  This ride will only get better.

Back
Top Bottom