HBO's Series: Game of Thrones (4/17, 9:00-10:05 p.m. ET/PT)

So I guess the question is, what does it mean to be a "Dragon".

If a spoiler is involved in that I don't want to know lol

So I guess the question is, what does it mean to be a "Dragon".

If a spoiler is involved in that I don't want to know lol

That's what I'm wondering too. Besides him being an %+%, why was her brother not immune to heat?

Show is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

HBO always comes correct with their shows.

That's what I'm wondering too. Besides him being an %+%, why was her brother not immune to heat?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I don't think she is immune to heat. Probably just a coincidence.

I think there was something about not all of them having dragon blood or some @#$%. So its a twist in the story that Dany is the real heir to the throne, not her brother

Correct me if I'm wrong, this is just based on what I THINK I remember
laugh.gif

Edit 2: I don't get how what i wrote was a spoiler. death= her brother dying. as for the 2nd part did you really not expect that? I mean they show the damn ____ every episode
laugh.gif

I think there was something about not all of them having dragon blood or some @#$%. So its a twist in the story that Dany is the real heir to the throne, not her brother

Correct me if I'm wrong, this is just based on what I THINK I remember
laugh.gif

Edit 2: I don't get how what i wrote was a spoiler. death= her brother dying. as for the 2nd part did you really not expect that? I mean they show the damn ____ every episode
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

My guess (am illiterate/ain't read a thing) is that her family has a chosen one or something. When she said that line, all I could think of was Beowulf when Grendel's mother turned into a dragon. It looks like Viserys assumed he was the one from the getgo, but she is. Maybe she turns into a dragon, maybe she makes dragons out of those eggs, maybe she's got some magic powers...who knows?
The only fantasy thing I remember from this show was the Whitewalkers from the beginning.

edit: That was rhetorical, don't even put that #++% in spoilers, I really wanna enjoy the ride. 
laugh.gif

edit2: 
mad.gif
 I only skim this thread, because I expect spoilers, but then I read nawlinsjunkie
30t6p3b.gif
@#%# outta here

My guess (am illiterate/ain't read a thing) is that her family has a chosen one or something. When she said that line, all I could think of was Beowulf when Grendel's mother turned into a dragon. It looks like Viserys assumed he was the one from the getgo, but she is. Maybe she turns into a dragon, maybe she makes dragons out of those eggs, maybe she's got some magic powers...who knows?
The only fantasy thing I remember from this show was the Whitewalkers from the beginning.

edit: That was rhetorical, don't even put that #++% in spoilers, I really wanna enjoy the ride. 
laugh.gif

edit2: 
mad.gif
 I only skim this thread, because I expect spoilers, but then I read nawlinsjunkie
30t6p3b.gif
@#%# outta here

I don't know man, that's two awfully similar coincidences. Plus there was here whole reaction to the "golden crown."

I don't know man, that's two awfully similar coincidences. Plus there was here whole reaction to the "golden crown."

I don't get how what i wrote was a spoiler. death= her brother dying. as for the 2nd part, my bad, but did you really not expect that? I mean they show the damn ____ every episode 
laugh.gif
Vyseris even gave a huge monologue about it when he was in the tub with the slave

Plus like I said alot the characters/significances are much different in the books (from what I've read so far). The whole Dany walking into boiling water was not in the book, so the fact that she doesn't get burned is a completely different reason in the show

I don't get how what i wrote was a spoiler. death= her brother dying. as for the 2nd part, my bad, but did you really not expect that? I mean they show the damn ____ every episode 
laugh.gif
Vyseris even gave a huge monologue about it when he was in the tub with the slave

Plus like I said alot the characters/significances are much different in the books (from what I've read so far). The whole Dany walking into boiling water was not in the book, so the fact that she doesn't get burned is a completely different reason in the show

man forget all of that, do the white walkers and dragons have anything in common being that both haven't around for such a long time?

man forget all of that, do the white walkers and dragons have anything in common being that both haven't around for such a long time?

Originally Posted by icysoles718

Why ask questions like this and then get mad when people give "spoilers".  Just know there's a reason for everything and you'll find out in time. 

A show with direwolves, dragon eggs and the undead and people still act surprised when they see a fantasy element
laugh.gif

Why ask questions like this and then get mad when people give "spoilers".  Just know there's a reason for everything and you'll find out in time. 

A show with direwolves, dragon eggs and the undead and people still act surprised when they see a fantasy element
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vendetta

laugh.gif

true
tired.gif
... I hope we see the white walkers soon tho

Back
Top Bottom